4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

CodyCoyote

Sep 21, 2021
Sucks that he’s gonna work on golden grain for like another 8 months before we can even get started on corruption 4
I hope it's not that long, cause we're not getting anymore WIPs from there anymore and back in january he said all that needs to be done is "fine tuning and facial expressions" and also he needed to vary 4 - 5 sex poses. So I'd say next month it should be out.... Hopefully

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
I think he did made it that way , becouse the dick is too big if he tries to render it in her mouth it will be diffult and it will look weird. Notice the BJ in corruption 3 with Ciri. But at least she shoud have licked it a little bit , not just the balls.

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
we will get it soon with two other projects one big and 2 small this month and the next early.
What exactly is the big project? Because at one time he was jumping from one unfinished to the other. The one with Triss and the farmer woman?

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
What exactly is the big project? Because at one time he was jumping from one unfinished to the other. The one with Triss and the farmer woman?
He is in the middle of a Transition in Animation Programm which IS taking him longer and No next Month IS to early i would reckon around August would be His Post

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes