4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
I dont think He will Post the Animation anytime soon since He is a perfectionist which IS Not Bad but still His Kind of futa bangers Makes you wanna endure the blue Ball Challenge

Reactions: blarg0192

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
I dont think He will Post the Animation anytime soon since He is a perfectionist which IS Not Bad but still His Kind of futa bangers Makes you wanna endure the blue Ball Challenge
He also probably has most of the audio and voices to do so I would not expect anything before August

Reactions: blarg0192

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
Desire mentioned it on the latest Patreon post:
Okay, to be clear desiresfm is talking about a corruption spinoff video right? or something else.

Sorry if this is already mentioned before, I have not followed their work for a while so I am a little out of the loop.

Reactions: Chieflenafan

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
Also His Intros and outros are quite Long soooooo............15 min. Talking and 15 min. Fucking? Man i cant wait to See it hnnnnnnnnnngh

MasterMike8008

Mar 14, 2018
One of the best animators in the biz. Do you guys ever wonder why more 3d smut artist don't make VR animations? Do you think it is appeal or difficulty because it definitely isn't too hard for me... not any harder than rendering out and editing a 2d animation that is.

Dec 7, 2017
One of the best animators in the biz. Do you guys ever wonder why more 3d smut artist don't make VR animations? Do you think it is appeal or difficulty because it definitely isn't too hard for me... not any harder than rendering out and editing a 2d animation that is.
It at least triples the total render time for a result they may not be able to check is correct/looks fine for a small number of thier audience.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes