4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
I did not say do it now. Its up to him. I dont know what it costs him in terms in time and money.I will be grateful of course if he posts the WIP.

Last edited:

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
Looks like Jabba the Hutt face distortion sex.
I really don't understand trying to do blowjobs with giant dicks, just ends up looking hilariously horrible like that.
i can see that other people like normal proportions and some like it hyper just be patient and see the next projekt or seek out other artist there are enough out there bud

Reactions: Datboi666

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
Looks like Jabba the Hutt face distortion sex.
I really don't understand trying to do blowjobs with giant dicks, just ends up looking hilariously horrible like that.
Same. Although, Nyl does a pretttyy good job in that section imo. It looks neat and somehow "realistic". Not sure what happened but Desire did a good deepthroat scene in Triss x Margarita.

HAF222

Oct 11, 2020
Just in time for December we have a new status and WIP
UPDATE:

"The good news first. This month I have probably finalised more scenes than I have in the whole time of the project before. Currently I have about 25 minutes of material rendered, although some of it still contains minor errors that need to be fixed and rerendered."

The bad news is that about 8-10 minutes of animations still need to be finalised. A very draining job, as it is mostly detail work that takes time (hair physics, facial expressions, pose variations, jiggles, final lighting etc.). The exciting things, like transitional animations, are for the most part already finished.

Unfortunately, there won't be a release this month, so I won't be asking for any pledges from you for December either and will pause them accordingly.

I don't want to guess about the release date. It feels like progress is going super fast, but there's still a lot to do.

So that's that, but in the meantime here's a sweet-ass wallpaper that looks interesting down below...

And also a note:

"Ms. Gionne,
Tricell's senior management is concerned about the fading results reports of your practice test of the F-Virus. Your team has already significantly exceeded both time and budget limits and we are still waiting for an interim report. Please get back to us immediately..."

So this looks like something that Desire will probably be doing next year.

Alvar12

Aug 24, 2022
UPDATE:

"The good news first. This month I have probably finalised more scenes than I have in the whole time of the project before. Currently I have about 25 minutes of material rendered, although some of it still contains minor errors that need to be fixed and rerendered."

The bad news is that about 8-10 minutes of animations still need to be finalised. A very draining job, as it is mostly detail work that takes time (hair physics, facial expressions, pose variations, jiggles, final lighting etc.). The exciting things, like transitional animations, are for the most part already finished.

Unfortunately, there won't be a release this month, so I won't be asking for any pledges from you for December either and will pause them accordingly.

I don't want to guess about the release date. It feels like progress is going super fast, but there's still a lot to do.

So that's that, but in the meantime here's a sweet-ass wallpaper that looks interesting down below...

And also a note:

"Ms. Gionne,
Tricell's senior management is concerned about the fading results reports of your practice test of the F-Virus. Your team has already significantly exceeded both time and budget limits and we are still waiting for an interim report. Please get back to us immediately..."

So this looks like something that Desire will probably be doing next year.
He’s confirmed on twitter that it’s just wallpaper not a project

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes