4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

aragorn02

Feb 8, 2021
DUAL PLAY i would say do the same thing down south but not all guys are into that
Desiresfm, Snips456fur, Rayhuma,wyerframeZ,SFMnewbie,Nyakumi, Birdway, Sleepy_B,Stevencarson,Subjectxxx,Redmoa,KamadevaSFM,BlackSheepOvca,RTzeroBara,Lauren Jonbovi,HRFidySFM, SirDougRattman, (Some WildLife mods). These are my favorite. Then i din't put in the list many others like PixelPerry (not my fav).

WE AREN'T N00B HERE! :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
Desiresfm, Snips456fur, Rayhuma,wyerframeZ,SFMnewbie,Nyakumi, Birdway, Sleepy_B,Stevencarson,Subjectxxx,Redmoa,KamadevaSFM,BlackSheepOvca,RTzeroBara,Lauren Jonbovi,HRFidySFM, SirDougRattman, (Some WildLife mods). These are my favorite. Then i din't put in the list many others like PixelPerry (not my fav).

WE AREN'T N00B HERE! :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
well i do find pixel perry to be decent but i guess thats just taste man i need the release date of the first half of golden grain i have been on nnn all year

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: aragorn02

aragorn02

Feb 8, 2021
well i do find pixel perry to be decent but i guess thats just taste man i need the release date of the first half of golden grain i have been on nnn all year
Exactly mate, you said it "decent". When your only main focus is futa rough sex, nobody is at DesireSFM level...unfortunately. And i mean in many factors, so frustrating to see that many artists doing just so many loops. Lazy asses.
nobody at the moment is comperable to him. none of those artists let you n like his works. (at least personally)

coda shades

Jul 19, 2021
Exactly mate, you said it "decent". When your only main focus is futa rough sex, nobody is at DesireSFM level...unfortunately. And i mean in many factors, so frustrating to see that many artists doing just so many loops. Lazy asses.
nobody at the moment is comperable to him. none of those artists let you n like his works. (at least personally)
slyxxx but with his own characters and perfect deadbeat has passed him in quality.

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
well i guess its rather a Question of Quantity than Quality for most of the artist this must be a bareable way of pumping out their shorts which i must agree it is lazy even the multable angle style has gone stale pretty quick
yes the level of hard sex desire is currently the only one who can actualy give that pump some slap
but alas i think desire bit of more than he can chew with this projekt i mean its nice of him pausing the payments but mate your a one man crew deem your work that way and we and you will be happy

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
slyxxx but with his own characters and perfect deadbeat has passed him in quality.
Slyx is mostly visual novel, animation only during the sex and both scenary and models are kinda meh, and perfectdeadbeat even tho really is good, its not on the same desiresfm level, both quality and quantity, in the time hes working on gadabout 2, desire already release 4+ animations and another corruption of the lodge already on the way, while moving to blender, so yeah, basically hes the goat

coda shades

Jul 19, 2021
Slyx is mostly visual novel, animation only during the sex and both scenary and models are kinda meh, and perfectdeadbeat even tho really is good, its not on the same desiresfm level, both quality and quantity, in the time hes working on gadabout 2, desire already release 4+ animations and another corruption of the lodge already on the way, while moving to blender, so yeah, basically hes the goat
Alright fair enough.

Reactions: Adson123

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
and perfectdeadbeat even tho really is good, its not on the same desiresfm level, both quality and quantity, in the time hes working on gadabout 2, desire already release 4+ animations and another corruption of the lodge already on the way
imo what PDB is working on with gadabout 2 is more than just another 5-10 min film with a few loops and dialogue but i am happy to wait and see as a kind of "quality vs quantity" arguement since he refuses to chop it into smaller pieces and wants to finish the whole thing before releasing it. If i remember correctly golden grain was previewed along time ago, but desire felt burnout or something and had to do other things in the meantime before going back to it.

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
today is hopefully the day we finaly get some quality futa bangin and all we want is a fast hero so i hope you can give us a cheery wanksters day :) i will be hopefull and thank you already <3

Alvar12

Aug 24, 2022
today is hopefully the day we finaly get some quality futa bangin and all we want is a fast hero so i hope you can give us a cheery wanksters day :) i will be hopefull and thank you already <3
Hopefully it’s a public preview there is however a rumour that it’s going to be the first half of the film with the rest being released in 2023 fingers crossed

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
Hopefully it’s a public preview there is however a rumour that it’s going to be the first half of the film with the rest being released in 2023 fingers crossed
i dont know which is correct but i would be happy with either

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
i have to correct my statement i checked the patron again and he said around christmas he would post a preview so here is me hoping he clips beyond the first preview but i think it will go from start till when the barmaids daughter/sister/whatever walks in "sigh"

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes