4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

bigtruker99

Aug 13, 2019

• Preview - 10mbit/s | 1,1gb ( / *)
  • Preview - 20mbit/s | 2,13gb ( / *)
  • Preview - 50mbit/s | 5,27gb ( )
First of all, I wish you a great Midwinter feast!

This preview shows the first 15 minutes of the approx. 35 minute long film, which hopefully won't take too long anymore.

As always, I'm keen to hear your feedback and I apologise in advance for some not fixed glitches and for the really nasty cliffhanger. But it was the only logical point in the story for the half-time pause.

I hope you enjoy the preview, even though it shows the more "soft" half of the movie.

Alvar12

Aug 24, 2022

This preview shows the first 15 minutes of the approx. 35 minute long film, which hopefully won't take too long anymore.

As always, I'm keen to hear your feedback and I apologise in advance for some not fixed glitches and for the really nasty cliffhanger. But it was the only logical point in the story for the half-time pause.

I hope you enjoy the preview, even though it shows the more "soft" half of the movie.
You are the best thanks

Vasshu za

Oct 15, 2017

masterpiece of contemporary cinema.

coda shades

Jul 19, 2021

welp that was wack as hell its all the stuff we have seen just 5 mins more at the end lol, but my fav part was when triss was like MINE MINE!!! lmfao ahhh yeah ill wait for the rest man but thanks.

• Angry
Reactions: xavinavi

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
well i am surprised by the quality but the cock worship was a little much the lip synce was sometimes totaly off and the pauses seemed a little to long for my taste but the rest seemed grand

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
I loved corruption of lodge series, would love to see the rest of this when the whole thing is finished. So far looks good!

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Am i the only one who thinks old models were better? lol
these look a little too chunkified its almost like he went to the tits,ass,penis slider and moved it all the way to the right. its starting to remind me of someone, name escapes me, who does this kinda of futa but more muscular very amazonian-like. i mean if you like it fine, if you don't also fine, my point is its leaning towards a different "taste" almost imo.

aragorn02

Feb 8, 2021
these look a little too chunkified its almost like he went to the tits,ass,penis slider and moved it all the way to the right. its starting to remind me of someone, name escapes me, who does this kinda of futa but more muscular very amazonian-like. i mean if you like it fine, if you don't also fine, my point is its leaning towards a different "taste" almost imo.
Exactly...he's going towards something else (which others do but do it worse than him) Looks a bit too trashy for his past quality imo. Maybe he did a porting of the models on blender from sfm? No idea...I remember that he decided to move to blender to improve his modelling. But if this is the result...mmm not so sure. And i am not talking only about exagerated penis or curves. I'm very much taking in consideration facial features. Faces looks slightly more cartoonish. I wonder if it's only me. I am a big fan of him i watched everything he did also extra stuff.

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
By the way, can someone upload the 50mbits video to a site without size restrictions like Mega? Or make a torrent?

RobotGobot

Mar 7, 2022
Watched the Preview;

-lots of good points;

voices good,
lines good,
futanari cock worship good,
vaginal fluids,
masturbation good,
begging good,
super hot dark blue succubus meddling, good
length of final video at 35 minutes

-the bad ones;

-cock gets hard and soft with inconsistency, should have a non-erect state at the start and then get erect focusing on, a few more veins, and then stay erect. Its a turn off when it just goes on and off to floppy. If it was a comedy this would a bad laugh now queue.

-the best body in the video is had by the dark blue succubus outside, she looks like a super hot woman, bar her color. But she has no sex.

-the two females inside and the 3rd i guess, are too thick bodied and quite crude. They have ugly bodies. This is a major turn off. But their breasts look good, especially when they sort of sweat and the light from the fireplace falls upon them.

-the face of the bartender looks strangely old and kind of like wood. Since she is getting regularly fucked she would have some attractiveness in her face as well.

-video needs some kissing (spit and spitting and saliva drooling). Feels more personal like that. Kissing is equally dominating as penetration via cock.

-the cock is too big and cannot get sucked. Does not even spit on it when she does not manage too suck it or just spit and suck on the head in a worshipful manner.

-someone magically lock the door to the tavern please. Gives more of a sense that she is in control and also makes sense.

-wears a sack at clothing at a cold night and with that length her cock would be seen by all. Some sort of secrecy or basic disguise, even via clothing, would make this more titillating. Or i am missing something.

Some more good and bad stuff i am sure everybody else noticed. Some maybe due to it being a preview, some due to this habit of making indiscernible body figures that are not feminine at all.

He should make a feminine body version as, as version 2 or rather version 1 since that is the way they would look, whatever this refrigerator body-type is just looks bad.

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
I am kinda disappointed Triss didn't say "I will show you who's boss of this inn" instead of that lame-normal "I will show you who's in charge".

aragorn02

Feb 8, 2021
Watched the Preview;

-lots of good points;

voices good,
lines good,
futanari cock worship good,
vaginal fluids,
masturbation good,
begging good,
super hot dark blue succubus meddling, good
length of final video at 35 minutes

-the bad ones;

-cock gets hard and soft with inconsistency, should have a non-erect state at the start and then get erect focusing on, a few more veins, and then stay erect. Its a turn off when it just goes on and off to floppy. If it was a comedy this would a bad laugh now queue.

-the best body in the video is had by the dark blue succubus outside, she looks like a super hot woman, bar her color. But she has no sex.

-the two females inside and the 3rd i guess, are too thick bodied and quite crude. They have ugly bodies. This is a major turn off. But their breasts look good, especially when they sort of sweat and the light from the fireplace falls upon them.

-the face of the bartender looks strangely old and kind of like wood. Since she is getting regularly fucked she would have some attractiveness in her face as well.

-video needs some kissing (spit and spitting and saliva drooling). Feels more personal like that. Kissing is equally dominating as penetration via cock.

-the cock is too big and cannot get sucked. Does not even spit on it when she does not manage too suck it or just spit and suck on the head in a worshipful manner.

-someone magically lock the door to the tavern please. Gives more of a sense that she is in control and also makes sense.

-wears a sack at clothing at a cold night and with that length her cock would be seen by all. Some sort of secrecy or basic disguise, even via clothing, would make this more titillating. Or i am missing something.

Some more good and bad stuff i am sure everybody else noticed. Some maybe due to it being a preview, some due to this habit of making indiscernible body figures that are not feminine at all.

He should make a feminine body version as, as version 2 or rather version 1 since that is the way they would look, whatever this refrigerator body-type is just looks bad.
I read it all, good points. And i am one that does like A LOT rough futa sex...so don't get me wrong..but these bodies are too raw shaped. Don't really know how to explain it better than that. Might be cause it's his first time with Blender...as i said i would have been perfectly happy to see the movie with his sfm original models. These looks like some kind of prototypes for better versions in the future. for the eternal waiting...wasn't enough worth it imo. We waited a year. The body part of the scene also is a recycle of the old preview. so basically what's really new (apart models) is the intro/outro from this first part.
I enjoyed it don't get me wrong. But i maybe (based on this first preview) prefer the old SFM style. In any case, thanks a lot to share it :)

rjlee

Jul 19, 2021
Just like Jackerman, this dude has amazing action, but his models are nasty. And not in a good way. This obsession with making otherwise great looking models morbidly obese is mindnumbingly awful. Same with Jackerman as well.

How hard is it to just stick to the formula. Slim sexy frame, tight ass, huge boobs.

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
Just like Jackerman, this dude has amazing action, but his models are nasty. And not in a good way. This obsession with making otherwise great looking models morbidly obese is mindnumbingly awful. Same with Jackerman as well.

How hard is it to just stick to the formula. Slim sexy frame, tight ass, huge boobs.
Morbidly obese is this:
dqwu8371.jpg

Take your pills... :HideThePain:

Rhino3333

Nov 5, 2018
Pretty disappointed with this "preview". It's basically a connected version of the teasers he showed before. Nothing particularly eye-catching at all.

Reactions: echo32

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Rhino3333 Sounds awkward when you put it like that - a video clip is supposed to be "basically a connected version of the teasers of the video clip", after all. If you can pretty much put preview clips together and get the complete work, that sounds more like a problem with "too much shown in the teasers" to me. Someone like DesireSFM can probably get away with showing less (or less frequently) - I think they have already established that if they say "working on something!" that means work is being done.

Kind of the reason I dislike WIP-type teasers/previews/whatevers - takes away excitement and enjoyment when the project is done. Like knowing what the present is before even seeing the box. Going to wait for the full video for that same reason (wondering how long I can last :whistle: ).

RobotGobot

Mar 7, 2022
Watched the Preview; continued, 2nd viewing.

-what are the 2 women outside? drunk whores or sluts the redhead fucked almost to delirium?

-shoulders and arms in general looks very crude in the fridge women.

-Walking makes the characters look as if they have kinetic problems, this shows especially in the redhead as its as if she has the most time moving naked and the unnatural thickness and crudity of the refrigerator body type ruins immersion fully. The hip region is ruined and looks robotic and alien due to loss of proportion. And the ass "plastic surgery" enlargement makes it all hilarious.

No feminine bodies, no immersion, no atmosphere. Failure. The only woman i want to see have sex is the blue succubus. She has a sizzling female body. If they all did have feminine bodies + redhead had a huge cock and balls but not ridiculous (so thick and long but not up to her fucking knees) this would have been unbelievable.

-When the redhead walks in she pushes the bartender on the table. She does this by pushing at the center of her upper chest. This is like some bully boy and adds nothing to the sexual atmosphere.
It should be that she touches and caresses her breast and nipple, then the bartender would take a step back. So she would complain but at the same time her nipples would get hard, and slightly lick her lips, and we the viewer would get immersed and get the feeling that she is a at her core a slut that "resists" but she of course wants that futanari cock inside her as soon as possible. Whatever resistance she has left is worn down by her ever-increasing desire and lust.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes