4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

User3711

Mar 18, 2019

First of all, I wish you a great Midwinter feast!

This preview shows the first 15 minutes of the approx. 35 minute long film, which hopefully won't take too long anymore.

As always, I'm keen to hear your feedback and I apologise in advance for some not fixed glitches and for the really nasty cliffhanger. But it was the only logical point in the story for the half-time pause.

I hope you enjoy the preview, even though it shows the more "soft" half of the movie.
Links dead, anyone has it?

Reactions: Realmadrid1996

xxxDreamZzz

Oct 29, 2022
Just an observation, not a critique. Regardless of the personal preferences of a certain OP here, technically speaking, there are slightly more "blocky" and hard edges around certain curves of the characters. I'm assuming the reason is that DSFM is attempting to decimate/re-topologize/optimize his characters to a) reduce rendering time overall, and b) make time for more scenes, and c) allow for even more realistic fluid dynamics like everyone's favs Nyl and Rigid3D.

The current production pipeline is full of decisions and compromises... that lead to other headaches/decisions/compromises.

I also think that DSFM was being sincere that he had other other outside concerns (taxes), and I think we should applaud that he delivered "something" which I'm sure he knows full well is not his best... but it's what he could deliver to his fans at this point in time. Let's not forget the biggest complaint against some other artist (who's name is not to be uttered in public for fear of a WWIII event erupting).

I would not be surprised to see this "preview WIP" be re-rendered in parts for a "final" release version.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
You can largely blame its looks on SFM itself. It’s outdated as hell, and you have to work wonders to make it look decent. FOW made great looking movies in SFM but even they didn’t want to do their Witcher project in SFM cuz it just wouldn’t work for their standards.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
You can largely blame its looks on SFM itself. It’s outdated as hell, and you have to work wonders to make it look decent. FOW made great looking movies in SFM but even they didn’t want to do their Witcher project in SFM cuz it just wouldn’t work for their standards.
Noname55 is probably the only one nowadays who makes sfm look really good. For me Desire kinda fell off a bit after the Lodge 3. everything after that is either super boring or using horrible models

Feb 28, 2019
Noname55 is probably the only one nowadays who makes sfm look really good. For me Desire kinda fell off a bit after the Lodge 3. everything after that is either super boring or using horrible models
Amen on the models thing.
I do enjoy the rough futafuck factor, but just look at the animation. It feels very...dated. He's done "ANGRY DOGGYSTYLE" dozens of times already. :(

Gone are the glory days of facefucking, of missionary, of anything except doggystyle.
I get why, it's easier to animate, but damn I crave that kind of stuff.

thedayafter

Oct 12, 2022
Amen on the models thing.
I do enjoy the rough futafuck factor, but just look at the animation. It feels very...dated. He's done "ANGRY DOGGYSTYLE" dozens of times already. :(

Gone are the glory days of facefucking, of missionary, of anything except doggystyle.
I get why, it's easier to animate, but damn I crave that kind of stuff.
Considering this will be supposedly a 35 minute animation, I don't think we're only going to see doggystyle. Otherwise I'd assume it would be done by now. So fingers crossed that doggystyle is just the first position of many. They did a video before with Wonder Woman and Supergirl, I'd like to see that position show up more too whenever possible.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Man after seen "half" of the movie i'm not that psyched about the second half anymore. The models are ugly as hell especualy the model that Triss got . And dont tell me its the engline. Way back then there was a super hot WIP part of a canceled project where Ciri was blowing futa Triss. Ciri was on sitting a chair and Triss climbed on top of her. The models there looked ten times better than this this. View attachment 1.jfif

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
sample img was a bit small but was able to track down the original animation, its pretty old seems from 2018 which is odd cos in the first two corruption films the models have this thinner and shiny look to them which this old animation did not or maybe its just a lighting thing.

Reactions: thedayafter
Dec 3, 2021
Could someone please tell me How to download videos from that page?
Check all players from that video until you can find 1 with which you can download it.
If neither of those players have download function then you are screwed.
Btw lots of popups there.

Kanjer666

Jun 28, 2019

First of all, I wish you a great Midwinter feast!

This preview shows the first 15 minutes of the approx. 35 minute long film, which hopefully won't take too long anymore.

As always, I'm keen to hear your feedback and I apologise in advance for some not fixed glitches and for the really nasty cliffhanger. But it was the only logical point in the story for the half-time pause.

I hope you enjoy the preview, even though it shows the more "soft" half of the movie.

Can someone please share and upload all these on Mega. Like I would prefer to have all these version I know there is size and mbits which makes the difference but as of now I am unable to find them over internet with their original size. So can someone please reupload them?

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes