4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Alvar12

Aug 24, 2022
Hey good news the google drive and MEGA links work again sand I’m being series if they don’t work on here just go to kemono party

runner11

Jul 15, 2021
First of all, I would like to thank you all for the countless comments and messages regarding the first 15 minutes of the film! Especially when you work on a project for such a long time, getting so much great feedback feels incredibly rewarding and keeps motivation high.❤

After the release, I took a week off and since 1 January I've been going full speed again. At the moment I'm making good progress with the remaining animations and I'm confident that I'll have finished them, including the rendering, by the end of January.

So hopefully the whole of February will be available for the final sound design, post production and fixing overlooked glitches.

That's all I have to report at the moment. Triss doesn't like to be left alone for too long

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
First of all, I would like to thank you all for the countless comments and messages regarding the first 15 minutes of the film! Especially when you work on a project for such a long time, getting so much great feedback feels incredibly rewarding and keeps motivation high.❤
i guess they don't read this forum :LOL:

• Sad
Reactions: GARGANTYUA

runner11

Jul 15, 2021
that and not the comments of the forum which pays for it, I love this first part, and I am a subscriber

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes