4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Futackerman

Nov 8, 2016
She says right after she "always" makes sure the bar is empty before Triss shows up to see her. Triss says about 30 seconds later says she keeps coming back to see her. So I take from it that they do this game often.
The woman with the white hair says that she always empties the bar, but then she whispers while fucking "keep quiet, she's upstairs"? Or did I get it wrong? My English listening is a little bad.

thedayafter

Oct 12, 2022
The woman with the white hair says that she always empties the bar, but then she whispers while fucking "keep quiet, she's upstairs"? Or did I get it wrong? My English listening is a little bad.
Yes, the scene plays like they have played this game often with each other. She sneaks in a few words like "Harder" to Triss during the sex. This is definitely their personal game. Maybe she just never wanted the younger girl to get involved.

Alvar12

Aug 24, 2022
So the whole status update is up on kemono

seems once he’s back from his break there should be a release date

Last edited:
Reactions: Malika1234

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I wanted the continuation of Jill's video too bad I think the creator will no longer make a video continuing it

vs120s

Nov 17, 2019
He's been "working" on this for almost 3 years. I don't think you can expect precise timetables based on his estimates.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes