4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Limina_Leaker

Feb 3, 2023
isnt the kemono site automated? why do some profiles get updated almost daily while desiresfm has not been updated for almost 5 months?
Because nobody who has access has bothered to upload the updates. I don't blame em as there is nothing to upload but text and the odd picture. I wouldn't sub for that either. Also, if you look at his Tiers, only those who pay over 10+ USD have access to WIP. Most people aren't going to pay that much for work in progress stuff.

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
Because nobody who has access has bothered to upload the updates. I don't blame em as there is nothing to upload but text and the odd picture. I wouldn't sub for that either. Also, if you look at his Tiers, only those who pay over 10+ USD have access to WIP. Most people aren't going to pay that much for work in progress stuff.
i mean... personally, i would love to see the WIPs
there have been some pretty fappable ones in the past, even just the 15-20sec ones can bring pp nirvana :unsure:

Limina_Leaker

Feb 3, 2023
i mean... personally, i would love to see the WIPs
there have been some pretty fappable ones in the past, even just the 15-20sec ones can bring pp nirvana :unsure:
You get off in 15-20 sec? Jeez man, that is rough. No wonder so many artists are making bank off shitty loops.

Having said that, my point stands. Most people aren't going to sub to someone for 6 months+ at $10 a month for 1 picture every month and the odd loop every 3 months.

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
You get off in 15-20 sec? Jeez man, that is rough. No wonder so many artists are making bank off shitty loops.

Having said that, my point stands. Most people aren't going to sub to someone for 6 months+ at $10 a month for 1 picture every month and the odd loop every 3 months.
not in 20 sec... :HideThePain:
i can be quick, but not that quick
but if i keep watching a 20 sec quality loop, eventually i will pop :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dixen Chix

DIO99

Apr 6, 2020
Sadly kemomo hasn't updated desiresfms page but apparently he's working on a short for miranda in charge

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
So as I understand only pics will be in Blender here??
And patrons voted for anims in SFM? or did I missed something?
I see blender looking RE wips, but don't think those are happening any time soon

just for you have it in one place

Draindance (lesbian).jpg Confessions.jpg

Miraak11th you report (to updates) the OP for uploaders to renew the links, don't ask ppl in the thread ;)

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
No idea how to do that :cry:
You go to the first page, below likes you click "Report" button - click "Comic & Anims update"
And in more info box you specify why you reported

But you don't need to do that now, bcs I already restored most of the links ;)

danny1932

Aug 20, 2023
we have 3 WIPs for Persistent Evil 2. One with Claire bound to a chair and Excella talking to her, another Claire facing a changed Jill that now has a huge futanari cock (already twitching with excitement, maybe desiresfm will add some transparent pre-cum drip) and balls, what would their discussion be, and another with Jill moutfucking her friend Claire. So the discussion got an upgrade.

WIP PE2 bound Claire.gif WIP PE2 Jill faces Claire.gif WIP PE2 mouthfucking Claire.gif

danny1932

Aug 20, 2023
there is another wip where Jill walks up the stairs and her breasts show but it cuts, seems to be where the reveal that she now has a futanari cock is taking place. Have not spotted another wip.

He is working on RE2 and the outer space one at the same time. Both seem to me to be in SFM, which is perfectly fine.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes