4.80 star(s) 4 Votes
Mar 5, 2019
Damn I was really hoping for a Miranda in charge 2 but persistent evil 2 if cool to
I think it's unrealistic to expect Desire to make any more Mass Effect. I think it's pretty clear by now that he just doesn't like making it. If he did, In Charge 2 would have already happened by now. Or whatever he'd call it. I love Mass Effect, I love Miranda, she's in my top five, and she's not even the only ME character in my top 5. But I've accepted the reality, as far as Desire's work goes. It's fine.

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
If its going to be Persistent Evil 2 then its Claire Redfield's turn to become a tamed slut for Excella's evolved cock like Jill. And Jill will help out.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
he did a poll didnt he? so patrons decided what his next project is, maybe they didn't want more mass effect.

Mar 5, 2019
It's going to be 2 years making RE, optimistically, then another 2 years making the next Witcher thing he'll want to do, and then we're probably going to be getting more RE stuff. I can't see anyone wanting to see characters from a franchise that peaked in 2010, and probably won't see a sequel for another 7-8 years, which these characters will most likely not even make a return in. Who is it going to be for? I love Mass Effect, but it's dead.

Reactions: 69Spartan117

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
Jill went from a gun-wielding heroine to barely being able to stand on her own two feet from her almost instantly wet pussy and willingly ending up on the "operating table" with her legs spread getting fucked by Excella's huge futanari cock like it was her mission in life. She smelled the cock and then saw it and it was over.

All she wanted was to get fucked and be an obedient sex slave. That would bring Claire in Excella's new harem...

As Excella said "primordial urge sluts like you have to breed"

Hjdggvc

Sep 9, 2021
Is Kemono dead? I just get a spinning loading sign on the videos and pictures, only can read the text, if even that.

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
could a time traveler among you post the Persistent Evil 2 video from the future, from the optimal timeline regarding the video i mean.

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
posted on twitter, kemono has not been updated for some time, By the way, I have started working on Persistent Evil 2.

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
Claire has been caught, no doubt with the help of Jill and is tied on the chair. She seems resistant, feisty, and in view of Excella's futanari cock. Jill is nowhere to be seen.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes