4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
At this day and age, i hope bioware dont work on mass effect ever again
at the end of the day Bioware will work on whatever their EA overlords think will make them money wether they like it or not. DICE constantly makes nothing but BF games but after every 3-4 they beg EA let us make a "passion project" which means more mirrors edge, it doesnt sell well, then EA sends em back to the salt mines.

if hes doing MIC2 wish he would do a story where femshep gets fed up with diana allers spreading fake news and gives her "what for".. i mean i don't really care i jus never liked Jessica Chobot back in the day :rolleyes:

Mar 5, 2019
I'm not saying you can't do that, but a Miranda in Charge 2, that focuses on FemShep and Allers is ...
I'll say it'd be missing a vital ingredient.
Enough to sue for false advertisement.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
I'm not saying you can't do that, but a Miranda in Charge 2, that focuses on FemShep and Allers is ...
I'll say it'd be missing a vital ingredient.
Enough to sue for false advertisement.
don't think ive seen a new allers anim anyway in like 3-4 years it feels like.

Jun 17, 2018
He’s released the full video publicly today you can find it anywhere
I can't. For now the best source I can think of is r34video (if not F95), but I don't think it has the highest quality. I don't know any other trustworthy sources, and to be honest I suck at searching. Could you kindly help?

Alvar12

Aug 24, 2022
I can't. For now the best source I can think of is r34video (if not F95), but I don't think it has the highest quality. I don't know any other trustworthy sources, and to be honest I suck at searching. Could you kindly help?

these links should help

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
Does anyone know what thread I got this very short clip from? It could be a WIP. I can't remember exactly when I DL it, but I know I've had the file for at least a month. There's no watermark, and the filename doesn't give me a clue as to who the artist is.

It looks like it could be Desire, but I'm not sure since I couldn't find a link in this thread to it.

Hope the video is enjoyable.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Does anyone know what thread I got this very short clip from? It could be a WIP. I can't remember exactly when I DL it, but I know I've had the file for at least a month. There's no watermark, and the filename doesn't give me a clue as to who the artist is.

It looks like it could be Desire, but I'm not sure since I couldn't find a link in this thread to it.

Hope the video is enjoyable.

Mega
its looks too high quality to be desiresfm :ROFLMAO:
anyway took a minute to find, it's Scrappy-Coco

Reactions: Hobmat70

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
can everyone access rule34 and nitterer?

An error has occured in one of your routes.
Detail: fatal.nim(53) sysFatal
asyncfutures.nim(389) read
index 0 not in 1 .. 12

The requested URL was not found on this server.

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
He has posted another wallpaper now with Diana and Kara and a Blender WIP #80 as a first animation attempt at patreon.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
can everyone access rule34 and nitterer?

An error has occured in one of your routes.
Detail: fatal.nim(53) sysFatal
index 0 not in 1 .. 12

The requested URL was not found on this server.
try nitter.net, works for me.

Reactions: TimmyJr879
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes