4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

ason238

Mar 9, 2021
So it seems that the all the animations are done for mass effect
The animations might be done, but maybe JUST the animations. At least that was my understanding from how it was worded. Probably needs to still add sound before release.

runner11

Jul 15, 2021
Release date

The renders are finished and most of the glitches I've noticed so far have been fixed. Only the audio is not yet ready. But I'm confident that I'll finish this till next week and release the video in Early Access on 30 November.

• Wow
Reactions: JAV4Life

LeaveMeALoan

May 14, 2023
Release date

The renders are finished and most of the glitches I've noticed so far have been fixed. Only the audio is not yet ready. But I'm confident that I'll finish this till next week and release the video in Early Access on 30 November.
Thank you, good sir, for providing the date.

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
ME Shortmovie - Release Date

Keira and Fringilla knew that Triss would return at dawn and claim her noble Ciri for herself again. A battle between the witches broke out that lasted until the first rays of sunlight to see who would be allowed to free herself one last time from the ever-increasing pressure before they would once again be at the mercy of their queen's will...

Release date

For everyone else about a week later. Thank you all for your patience!
The_last_hour_before_dawn_2160p.jpg

danny1932

Aug 20, 2023
Keira and Fringilla knew that Triss would return at dawn and claim her noble Ciri for herself again. A battle between the witches broke out that lasted until the first rays of sunlight to see who would be allowed to free herself one last time from the ever-increasing pressure before they would once again be at the mercy of their queen's will...
let us hope that one day in future, ok sort of far future, we will see the next episode of "Corruption of the Lodge" series and that this is not just an image with a few words.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes