4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

bloren

Sep 7, 2017

Jill feels like it's been ages since she found Excella's secret lab and was about to arrest her. Today it's almost absurd to think that she ever wanted to go against her mistress...

This is the beginning of my little intermezzo short film, which takes place between Persistent Evil 1 and 2. This part was much more complex to animate than I expected. Although the POV perspective saves a lot of work, it also makes it harder to hide smaller loops by changing camera perspectives, which is why in this case more or less everything from start to finish is individual animation, which means a lot of work. Nevertheless, it's fun to tackle such a one-shot project.

The second part should hopefully go quicker, however, as I already have a few ideas for "trickery".
I'll keep you updated.

Today's WIP is the direct continuation to the 100 seconds from two weeks ago. Jill's body twist cost me quiet a lot of nerves. Hope, you like it.

Lifesatrip99

Mar 26, 2024

Jill feels like it's been ages since she found Excella's secret lab and was about to arrest her. Today it's almost absurd to think that she ever wanted to go against her mistress...

This is the beginning of my little intermezzo short film, which takes place between Persistent Evil 1 and 2. This part was much more complex to animate than I expected. Although the POV perspective saves a lot of work, it also makes it harder to hide smaller loops by changing camera perspectives, which is why in this case more or less everything from start to finish is individual animation, which means a lot of work. Nevertheless, it's fun to tackle such a one-shot project.

The second part should hopefully go quicker, however, as I already have a few ideas for "trickery".
I'll keep you updated.

Workupload

Pixeldrain

Today's WIP is the direct continuation to the 100 seconds from two weeks ago. Jill's body twist cost me quiet a lot of nerves. Hope, you like it.

Workupload

Pixeldrain
Your a great person

Reactions: GARGANTYUA
Feb 6, 2024

I'll keep you updated.

Workupload

Pixeldrain

Workupload

Pixeldrain
Not gonna lie I almost nutted.

NoobSaibot1511

Sep 13, 2023

I'll keep you updated.

Workupload

Pixeldrain

Workupload

Pixeldrain
Thanks!

NoobSaibot1511

Sep 13, 2023
In the eternal battle of Mortal Kombat, Cassie and Sonya had to realise more and more every day that they can hardly compete with Sindel's strength of inner, ethereal nature which is also physically very perceptible...

Status Update

The PE Intermezzo has now been roughly animated from start to finish. As planned, I sent the missing draft animations to the VAs yesterday for synchronization. Now I have to wait for their reply to see how long they will need for the recordings.

In the meantime, I'm continuing to work on the project, which still has a lot to do (detailed animations, variance, light, sound, liquids ...)

There should be a new WIP soon and with the next status update I can probably give a release date (July will probably be too close).

Until then, keep enjoying your summer!

NoobSaibot1511

Sep 13, 2023
WIP #89 (110sec, But Almost SFW) (Patreon)

Today's WIP is long, but probably a little "unspectacular" for what is actually expected here. It's the first 2 minutes of PE2. The final facial expressions are still missing and there are still some glitches and of course no sound, but you might still find it interesting. If you don't want to spoil yourself, better skip it. ;-)

NoobSaibot1511

Sep 13, 2023
PE: Intermezzo - Release Date (Patreon)
In short: I'm planning the release of PE: Intermezzo for next Wednesday (August 14.).

The animations are finished, but I have to rework them slightly because I've only just realised that I need a higher frame rate for the wilder scenes in the POV perspective, otherwise it would loose too much details with motion blur - but this also requires more detail in animations. But it should all fit in time. I'll plan to work on these till tomorrow and get to work on the audio design at the weekend + Monday and I've planned Tuesday as a buffer for any complications.

Sorry for your long wait, but I hope the result is worth it. After all, it's my first full POV video, which is also a one-shot, something I've never done before either.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
i guess, "my first pov only video" sounds better? dunno what he means by one shot, i spose he didnt re-render anything meaning no obvious mistakes or something /shrug.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes