4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

runner11

Jul 15, 2021
I'm back again.

I had a wonderful month in which I really didn't do anything productive at all. I played heaps of board games, went hiking and video games were not neglected either (SW: Outlaws - boring / Space Marine 2 - great, then boring, then great again / Baldurs Gate 3 - amazing!).

I feel really rested, but now I really want to spend time with Excella, Jill and Claire again. So I'll be visiting the three of them every day again from tomorrow. It will probably take a few days before I know exactly where I stand in the project and before I realise how complex the script is, but no matter - I'm up for it!

Thank you so much for still being here after a month! It's great that you can take such a long break with relatively little risk, thanks to such great supporters. Other self-employed people don't have this luxury and I'm very grateful for it.

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Despite using SFM, he works at a snail's pace. You'd be lucky if this comes out within the next 12 months.
Considering how many projects Desire has completed that at are 5+, 10+, and even 20+ minutes and the high level of detail and technical expertise that goes into them I'm happy to wait.

Better to be patient than have another talented creator who only does 10 second loops that might as well not exist.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes