Unity Desktop Garage Kit [v2.0.6] [1UP Games]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ejser

May 4, 2021
Is there an option to put animations on loop? Some continue playing and some just stop after some time.

AndWhy

Oct 31, 2020
A neat little thing, though not sure what "adult mode" entails, seem to only swap a piece of clothing for me. (up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a)
Over 300 bikinis but over 200 are same shape but slightly different colors. I'd rather see more clothing options, like dresses, skirts, tops, hats, shoes etc.
Not sure if this is intended to be an adult app/game, if it is, then I would like to see more of it, such as: Ahegao expression, lewd/suggestive animations, model reactions based on cursor input (click on butt=slap, click on head=pat, click on belly=tickle, etc.), "toys" as accessories.

3.5/5
Nice foundation but somewhat lacking in variety.

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
A neat little thing, though not sure what "adult mode" entails, seem to only swap a piece of clothing for me. (up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a)
Over 300 bikinis but over 200 are same shape but slightly different colors. I'd rather see more clothing options, like dresses, skirts, tops, hats, shoes etc.
Not sure if this is intended to be an adult app/game, if it is, then I would like to see more of it, such as: Ahegao expression, lewd/suggestive animations, model reactions based on cursor input (click on butt=slap, click on head=pat, click on belly=tickle, etc.), "toys" as accessories.

3.5/5
Nice foundation but somewhat lacking in variety.
Hi AndWhy, Thank you for your valuable feedback! I appreciate your suggestions and will continue to work on improving the variety of options available in my app. In the meantime, try continuously inputting the aforementioned command to enter a card-drawing mode. I will be adding more interactive features to enhance the experience. Stay tuned for these exciting updates! ;)

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Is there an option to put animations on loop? Some continue playing and some just stop after some time.
Indeed, some users have suggested the idea of random animations, and I've taken note of it for future development plans. Thank you for your feedback, and I'll work on adding this feature as soon as possible.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DNAli3n and Ejser

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I'm not sure if Steam allows adding such mysterious objects, but regardless, I'll make a serious note of it. So, would a straight or curved shape be better?;)
There's futanari games on steam already.

Also... why not both. Can't have all the girls having identical equipment :ROFLMAO:

majorrage

Mar 14, 2019
i just brought this on steam to throw some coin ur way
id love to see a dance mode only where it cycles through just the dances
and different dresses and other outfits (i use something different on my twitch streams id love to swap to this coz the models look so much better)

silvxoxo

Nov 5, 2020
Does anyone have the "exclusive digital content codes" used when clicking on the heart letter?

Dec 3, 2018
Love the art style. Makes me wish this were a real game. Are these original assets? If not, does anyone know any games that use them?

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
There's futanari games on steam already.

Also... why not both. Can't have all the girls having identical equipment :ROFLMAO:
Sure, I'll check out similar content on Steam first. It might be able to use some commands to let users with different preferences activate the feature. Thanks, Fazed!

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
This is computer science at its peakest form.
Thank you for the compliment! I‘m glad you think highly of my work. I'll continue to push the boundaries and bring you more innovative and exciting features!
I just trying to harness the power of computer science to bring joy and entertainment to the world. Stay tuned for more peak-performance features coming your way! :ROFLMAO:

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote