Oct 2, 2018
"Let it die, let it die. Let it shrivel up and die!" Basically, is what I feel like every time I see this being updated. I mean I love banging monster girls and liked the idea behind this game when it started out but the whole way, they went about it over the years just ruined the game for me. Hope this won't just be another lewd dev milking their remaining patrons like that other unmentionable game...

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I wish they had uploaded 3.5, I played 3.4 a long time ago, I haven't gotten anything new in it since 3.2, do I have to start over? I mean in 3.4 only a couple of dialogues with the blacksmith, when I play a new version of this game I feel ripped off

Donfightit

Aug 28, 2018
Ive seen lots of crying babies in lots of thread is this site but this one gets the prize honestly you get the game for free and complaing and some of you demand that the dev kills this game and then you will complaing about it being abandoned grow up jesus
The only thing I'm hearing from you is "It's only a problem, if you acknowledge the fact that it is one" and "even if it is a clear problem...you don't have the right to say your opinion on this game"
My dude you better hold on to that copium canister like it's the last thing on this planet.
4d5385d70913b5033ea1976d12e4b0b7.jpg

What I see on this thread is not a bunch of "crying babies(Well mostly not :ROFLMAO:)", but people that were actually hoping for this project to succeed. It is just heartbreaking to see a game start from being so promising and well-made to transforming into a monthly cashgrab with updates that might as well be consider a slap across the face.

And seeing these so called "updates" is like someone holding the gravestone of your once loved pet dog up to your face with an ear to ear smile.

Sep 21, 2021
Ive seen lots of crying babies in lots of thread is this site but this one gets the prize honestly you get the game for free and complaing and some of you demand that the dev kills this game and then you will complaing about it being abandoned grow up jesus
I don't speak for everyone, but I mostly use this forum as a hub for H-games, and it's no secret to how extensive it is. I wouldn't find out about, like, any of them if I haven't stumbled upon this site, and would still be dwelling on sites like VNDB which are exclusive to VNs. Due to how gaming industry went in general, in most cases, there are no demos available, so pirating is the only viable way to try out the product without blindly paying full buck. But if I do like something - I buy/support it.

That is to say, I will not do anything of a sort for a clearly unpolished game. Same goes for almost everyone else. Not voicing a concern when something is clearly not done well is not a healthy attitude. Sure, most people lack in humility and restrain when it comes to anonymous communication, but it's still a good shoutout for other people who think to spend their time(which is a finite resource for most) on the game and/or show support: they will think twice before the act. And, well, sometimes we get memes out of it :sneaky:

Reactions: Red Sand

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i'm against throwing stone to attention whore ... even when they are random people on the net

neonclear

Feb 18, 2018
The last time I played this game was in 2020 according to my lastest save. There isn't really anything new in this update from what I see.

Reactions: hm4steve

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I see that this got updated...
Now, my question is...
Is this game finally fixed? :KEK:

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Real life comes into this game reading the changelog.. Honestly, with only an amount of 232€ in a monthly basis on Patreon and knowing they're a team as I read on the thread (dividing that money by 2 at least), this is all that far they can go.. There'll be slow updates with such a budget, but they're there.. Could be better if they develope another game even with a slow pace of updates and try to get more supporters, I don't know, lead this game behind (but not abandoned) and make something fresh..

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Real life comes into this game reading the changelog.. Honestly, with only an amount of 232€ in a monthly basis on Patreon and knowing they're a team as I read on the thread (dividing that money by 2 at least), this is all that far they can go.. There'll be slow updates with such a budget, but they're there.. Could be better if they develope another game even with a slow pace of updates and try to get more supporters, I don't know, lead this game behind (but not abandoned) and make something fresh..
Don't take wrong here cause I'm a dev myself (I know how it works coding), and welp.. their game sandbox is just so but SO BASIC, and even so, it's buggy... they don't seem to care about fixing it, nor the clothes system. So think with me: They do update in a month for 2 new images, some random texts and still don't seem to care about the buggy system... Are you sure it has something to do with money at all? I don't think so... they probably don't let it as abandoned to not lose their support on Patreon!
I feel really bad for those like you who have faith that it can turn out one day... we can't blame you but warn to not feed these kind of people with a money they don't deserve...

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
A crowdfunded game needs to show a minimal amount of content and dev commitment before it can start picking up funding.
If they release a buggy mess with near 0 content and then refuse to do any more work on it until they get a living wage out of the crowdfunding then the game will crash and burn.
You don't start out making 1 million / year.
You need to do an initial investment of your time, a period during which you work on the game essentially for free, to build up an initial support base and raise your income

Also, I am not sure how much euro is in real money (like gold or bitcoin) but I am going to guesstimate 20 per hour is not too unreasonable
so 232 divided by 20 means 11.6 hours a month of paid work. and well... these updates feel like way less than 11.6 hours of work a month.

There might also be an element of time mismanagement.
Where instead of fixing the bugs or adding content they thought what they really needed to focus on is replacing the placeholder minigame grinding with actual minigame grind.

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
I like how there is a changelog for 3.0-3.4 but nothing is accessible past 2.90 and only then its the minigames only even after starting a new game, checking through all of the dialogue and multiple different combinations of actions

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
I got a message From the devs they are looking for animators if someone knows how to animate message them
and that full rework and revamp also a female protagonist route is not possible At the moment But maybe in the Far Future
Also they had a Lot of different plans and themes for the game but patreon being what it is they had to change things or lose everything

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
Be careful, use an antivirus if you enter pixeldrain, just entering the page already tries to get you a virus.

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
Think I tried this game back at 2.8. Here's the file sizes since then
1648630321007.png

These are the written changelogs from their patreon. Just for if anyone was as curious as I was about what's updating.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CHF stands for Child Hood Friend.
All I can tell is 3.1 added the CHF minigame, where you actually have to press buttons.
They mention new character sprites but I can't tell the difference between anything from 2.8.
3.3 mentions new costumes for the Overlord and CHF. I'm assuming they're in game coz the file size difference, but can't access them in 3.3, 3.4 and 3.5.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
thank you Hirosan!! i was really really really amused, when i reat the last post of the developers....
i must admid very bold but in the end an impudence!

i give you nothing and you have to pay for it! i scam you you get angry and for that i spit on you....

They showed their real face look at it and save your money!

• Haha
2.10 star(s) 29 Votes