valkarians

May 28, 2017
Anybody got a walk through created yet? Doesnt seem like theres a whole lot and i wanna see if im missing anything

franconia

Feb 26, 2019
can someone answer to me pls. does this game rly have just a 1 scene(in the start with titjob) 2 puzzles, 1 kiss and active bed for blowjob? that all it has???
i just cant understand that maybe i have some problems with game or etc...

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Valkarians here's the walkthrough turn the game off uninstall it and play something that actually works im not having a go at you i just for the life of me can't understand why after 10 seconds of playing this game you'd want more be kind to your self play any other game then this ask chat they can give you a list of good games to play

• Haha
Reactions: Donfightit

Donfightit

Aug 28, 2018
Yes[ 3-4 H Scenes(only one Sex scene) ]

btw really not trying to be mean but I recommend reading the last 2-3 pages of the discussions before asking a question.(I already answered the same question)

• Haha
Reactions: mrttao and Red Sand

Logan_Ronin

Aug 15, 2020
This 'game' is a joke, but dear God, the Patreon goals and tiers are a bigger one.

Had a good laugh, 10/10 would recommend.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
This 'game' is a joke, but dear God, the Patreon goals and tiers are a bigger one.

Had a good laugh, 10/10 would recommend.
hmm, let me look
The team can buy better equipment. That is seriously needed,

TBH(the coder is using a 30$ keyboard right now, the artist is drawing on a super old tablet and the writers are in need of a better desk space.).
wait what? Are you telling me that this game has a team of at least 3 different people? And it is still moving this glacially slow?

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
hmm, let me look

wait what? Are you telling me that this game has a team of at least 3 different people? And it is still moving this glacially slow?
It's that $30 keyboard. Need to upgrade to a model that has N-key rollover, RGB on EVERY single button, and rims that keep spinnin' if dat keyboard ain't movin' :KEK:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It's that $30 keyboard. Need to upgrade to a model that has N-key rollover, RGB on EVERY single button, and rims that keep spinnin' if dat keyboard ain't movin' :KEK:
He needs a keyboard made from glorious nippon steel, folded 1000 times. Keys sharp like katana.
They slice through the workload as well as a samurai slices through a rebellious peasant.
Typing is 10,000 times faster on such a keyboard. But alas he needs 1000$ to buy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Armory sword

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
As a Dev for the game Despot Desires, We really are doing our best, we arent pros we really love our game and we are part timers, When people literally shit on us on this forum we get it. The game isnt perfect. The builds are a slow progress. We dont have a Huge following on Patreon and we arent triple AAA Devs. And yet we love our game. we love our small community and we like that we get to contribute to the game every month or so. No I don't live in India, Yes Gas prices are literally 6.89 cents ass Im typing this. Yes it is hard to pay my personal monthly bills. Yes my small team had a internal dispute that ended badly and affected the game, Yes Patreon did force us to make changes we didnt want to, to the game. Yes we are human and yes shitting on people that, make a game for free in hopes of making a living from it, for fun is messed up.*
To the actual critiques and people who are offering honest positive help and suggestions. Thank you!
We see them we answer those that come to our Discord and read through as many as we can online even if we can't answer back due to time.

-----
What we promise: to listen to everyone who jumps into our discord and Dms, to keep things simple and fun, to try and tackle the changes and issues on the game, and to say thanks.
While they may be silent on this forum, alot of people understand our situation and really do love the game. And its those people we really are thankful for. Thank you guys.

Special note:
We rarely have missed a monthly release build. maybe 4 times in the over 33+ releases.
We do take feed back on our discord regularly.
We are open to Collaboration AND HELP! If you do want to work on the game with us PM me your skill or hoe you might help!

For now all I can do is humble myself and say thank you to everyone who is dming, supporting and even humble myself to the other team members for doing everything they can to have fun and make something kinda cool.

Thank you guys for even reading this. I hope the game made you smile or forget about the world if one for a little while
Stay Safe during Covid, this economic heavy shift, and the war.
- Thank you

Henr11

Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
Despot Desires [v3.4] [The Armory Sword] - Compressed

You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 852 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 173 MB
-

Original Mac Size: 852 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 137 MB
-

Last edited:

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Just kill this game already....
wtf
With the release of this build, we in the team are think about spending time with the family, each other, along with other life-changing things that are happening. Some of us are moving and some of us are getting to new jobs so we the focus on the game as of this month was a bit hrder.
so it will be getting even slower updates....

Aug 22, 2017
As a Dev for the game Despot Desires, We really are doing our best, we arent pros we really love our game and we are part timers, When people literally shit on us on this forum we get it. The game isnt perfect. The builds are a slow progress. We dont have a Huge following on Patreon and we arent triple AAA Devs. And yet we love our game. we love our small community and we like that we get to contribute to the game every month or so. No I don't live in India, Yes Gas prices are literally 6.89 cents ass Im typing this. Yes it is hard to pay my personal monthly bills. Yes my small team had a internal dispute that ended badly and affected the game, Yes Patreon did force us to make changes we didnt want to, to the game. Yes we are human and yes shitting on people that, make a game for free in hopes of making a living from it, for fun is messed up.*
To the actual critiques and people who are offering honest positive help and suggestions. Thank you!
We see them we answer those that come to our Discord and read through as many as we can online even if we can't answer back due to time.

-----
What we promise: to listen to everyone who jumps into our discord and Dms, to keep things simple and fun, to try and tackle the changes and issues on the game, and to say thanks.
While they may be silent on this forum, alot of people understand our situation and really do love the game. And its those people we really are thankful for. Thank you guys.

Special note:
We rarely have missed a monthly release build. maybe 4 times in the over 33+ releases.
We do take feed back on our discord regularly.
We are open to Collaboration AND HELP! If you do want to work on the game with us PM me your skill or hoe you might help!

For now all I can do is humble myself and say thank you to everyone who is dming, supporting and even humble myself to the other team members for doing everything they can to have fun and make something kinda cool.

Thank you guys for even reading this. I hope the game made you smile or forget about the world if one for a little while
Stay Safe during Covid, this economic heavy shift, and the war.
- Thank you
I am hesitant to wade into this, but felt I'll put my two cents in as I know it can be disheartening when folks meme a passion project and 'shit on', from your perspective, work you care about.

I wanna preface this and say I was a patron of this and you when the first build came out, as I liked the premise and the design of the overlord. However I am no longer, withdrew my funding eons ago it feels that long. I will say you guys have some incredible perseverance and your post here does go someway to explain why the game is in the state it is in.

I withdrew my funding due to my frustration with the bugs, crashes, filler content and lack of focus on its selling points. Unfortunately, I think most of the points people are making on this forum are valid critiques. Despite them being a little meanspirited here and there but mostly humorous I'd say.

The game feels like it is 3 years old, and despite that we only have 4-5 h scenes in that is honestly shocking progress if you want to make your game be played on a h-scene basis. I will raise my hands and say I have not played this version, my last attempt was frustrating and buggy I gave up. Sadly whenever I see the changelog I do not really see anything that would draw me back in or give confidence to try another attempt.

I like the art style, I liked the branching paths of the Overlord whether you succumb to temptation, resist or abuse her. Yet all i am seeing is new costume try outs or progress on side characters I cared less about, it just all appears so directionless.

Again as I say, I admire you are still trying to stick with it, most would ditch and move on and abandon the work. However, if you truly want to keep this up; I do think you will need to reconsider, the playtesting of the game (better ironing out of errors before release), its limits (whether you are making that sandbox needlessly complex for yourselves), its direction (do an open poll here, find out what people want from a game of this premise) and probably most importantly how you release the game. I think so many updates are so menial they will not draw folks back in, including myself. If you are truly tapped for time to do anything further then updates have to be less or you will need consider what in life is holding you back or whether this commitment is truly worth it for you.

I'd like to see the game do well, I initially supported you guys after all, but nothing draws me back in. And you guys have an uphill climb if you want to try and do that again. Again, this is all my two cents :)

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes