Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Well, another interesting game broken by poor sandbox mechanics.
That's not the problem here man, I do work with 2 projects (1 koikatsu 1 handmade), I DO update BOTH every month and one of them uses sandbox mechanics, the problem here isn't the sandbox, the guy just doesn't like sweating... What leaves me crazy is to know someone like him has tons of patrons for a project that he doesn't put any effort to maintain/refining.

And I tell ya more, I could do the same, without bugs and in a month!

Jul 11, 2018
So, I finally checked this game out again after awhile (over two years according to my old save files). Literally the only difference I'm noticing between then and now is farming and smithing minigames. Has literally ANY progress been made on, you know, progression?

Also, the dev REALLY needs a proofreader. It's legible enough that I can't really tell if English actually is a second language to them, but it really takes you out of it when pretty much every line in the game has the grammar and punctuation of someone barely out of grade school.

Last edited:

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
apparently they are never at their twitter i left a message in there a while a go but i have not gotten any answers back just yet
i think they are mostly active at Discord

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
- 2ns to final story additions to the Child hood friend (her story is almost complete)
- New character sprite on a few different points
- Bugs that was blocking content off HAVE BEEN REMOVED!
- Added New CG's for the Child hood friend (her story may almost be complete but there is more she will be "doing" in the story line if yoju know what I mean.)
So... bug fixes and two nanoseconds (sorry. new scenes) with childhood friend? and by scenes they mean conversations not sex.
and this took how long?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elyauris

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Dunno if the dev browses this. But I'd really appreciate a little darkness behind the text. I find it very hard to read the text on some backgrounds. Especially the twon square where a lot of the area behind the textbox is off white.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

pie4ever0

Aug 1, 2017
Got excited when I saw this was on Version 3.2, but turns out the dev just really doesn't know how version numbers work, I guess. This barely even feels like a V 0.32, let alone anything above 1.0.

Reactions: mrttao

Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
Despot Desires [v3.2] [The Armory Sword]

Original PC : 826 MB
Original Mac : 809 MB

Compressed PC (129 MB) :
Compressed Mac (113 MB) :

This Compression is Unofficial and may break your game.

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes