Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
I was Trying to do the Library Medium puzzle and i have completed the puzzle but nothing after Completion No success Screen or anything maybe i am missing somethings i just do not see it
Switch 1st top left with the 1st top rightmost and switch 2nd top leftmost with top rightmost until you get the completion, it could also at the 1st and 2nd bottom leftmost which is quite confusing if you don't see the colour (BECAUSE THEY ARE THE SAME)

May 20, 2021
Is there actually any sex content in this version of the game? The last time I bothered downloading one you could only tuch her ass in the dress store and kiss her.
Nah just milking money from simps. There was a Demon lord rape scene but they likely removed it for good due to Patreon. Someone needs to put their accounts on blast.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i remember someone in the comment's was asking if there was a game like this one ( one where the game actually works ) with a similar story of a demon lord there is its called The Demon Lord in a Another Word its a short story but very well done after it was finished i wanted more hope that game gives more then this one does

im tired of seeing a good idea going to waste and leaving people unsatisfied so hope my suggestion gives you guys something you wanted out of this game but never got i know giving the Dev shit is easy but he makes it so easy when we have had almost 3 years of updates and the game is still so bare bones and broken

Reactions: Alkasal

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
The actual game seems different than the screenshots in the main page. or am I missing something?

Plus a lot of bugs

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
The actual game seems different than the screenshots in the main page. or am I missing something?
I never thought to check before now but it appears that the OP was too lazy to remove the screenshots from the asshole path that was Patreoned to oblivion.

FutureCandy

May 5, 2021
Nah just milking money from simps. There was a Demon lord rape scene but they likely removed it for good due to Patreon. Someone needs to put their accounts on blast.
Does the people of his patreon control the content of the game like if they dont like something they ask the Dev to remove it ?

FutureCandy

May 5, 2021
i remember someone in the comment's was asking if there was a game like this one ( one where the game actually works ) with a similar story of a demon lord there is its called The Demon Lord in a Another Word its a short story but very well done after it was finished i wanted more hope that game gives more then this one does

im tired of seeing a good idea going to waste and leaving people unsatisfied so hope my suggestion gives you guys something you wanted out of this game but never got i know giving the Dev shit is easy but he makes it so easy when we have had almost 3 years of updates and the game is still so bare bones and broken
I remember a game with the ideia of The Demon Lord in a Another Word it is that 3d look characters in Ren'Py, long story short "the demon lord escaped after losing in her world and acidently teleported to MC house so she start loving him and choose to stay with him instead of returning to her world, so she marries MC and they have a baby (u can only see her pregnant and a preg sex scene)" i found it very wholesome but that is my taste.

the game is here if you are interested:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-demon-lord-in-another-world-v1-0-mrdracosaurus.93325/
its kinda short but is worth it

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
I never thought to check before now but it appears that the OP was too lazy to remove the screenshots from the asshole path that was Patreoned to oblivion.
So the game got remake to a whole because that screenshots contain abusive content or something? and does it include the backgrounds because i saw some of this backgrounds on other games.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Great game. I love the girls.
Really awful grammar and engrish
Does the people of his patreon control the content of the game like if they dont like something they ask the Dev to remove it ?
They are literally the ones paying the author. So yes.
Patreon's have immense power over a game development's path.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Great game. I love the girls.
Really awful grammar and engrish

They are literally the ones paying the author. So yes.
Patreon's have immense power over a game development's path.
No it is the platform/middleman between the author and the people paying them and has more power than both combined.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
No it is the platform/middleman between the author and the people paying them and has more power than both combined.
FutureCandy said "people of his patreon" which is clearly referring to the customers and not to middleman
If he meant patreon itself then he said it completely wrong. For one thing, they are not "of his patreon" but of all patreon.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
FutureCandy said "people of his patreon" which is clearly referring to the customers and not to middleman
If he meant patreon itself then he said it completely wrong. For one thing, they are not "of his patreon" but of all patreon.
I assumed that he was saying it wrong based on context. (plus I miss-read "his" as "this")
So they removed that path just because patreons asked for it ?
Not sure if that plural is a typo or you are completely new to Patreon's suppression of non-standard fetishes and misunderstood my comment. Assuming the latter, Patreon (as in the website itself) has a history of forcing developers to remove sexual content of a nature that would be illegal if done in real life or else be kicked from the platform. There are ways of getting around this such as moving to a different platform (like Subscribestar) or creating a separate patch that is only available places like here, but this is one of those devs that never bothered.

Typically the people actually paying are against this kind of corporate meddling in the project.
So the game got remake to a whole because that screenshots contain abusive content or something? and does it include the backgrounds because i saw some of this backgrounds on other games.
Theoretically, the one path was removed while everything else was untouched, BUT I could swear that even just the nice guy path alone had more sexual content than the full game has now. Not to mention some of the asshole scenes still happen even though they no longer make sense. (like one where he randomly gets an evil smile and gropes the childhood friend without any player choice)

As for backgrounds, I have no idea.

Last edited:

FutureCandy

May 5, 2021
My questions were answered thanks guys I still kinda new to the patreon thing, I thought his supporters want to strip the content of the game until bare bones.

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
does anyone have a save file where they have the scenes? because I can't advance in the game, it's complicated and I don't know how to do it

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
Theoretically, the one path was removed while everything else was untouched, BUT I could swear that even just the nice guy path alone had more sexual content than the full game has now. Not to mention some of the asshole scenes still happen even though they no longer make sense. (like one where he randomly gets an evil smile and gropes the childhood friend without any player choice)

As for backgrounds, I have no idea.
What kind of path is the dev making at this point. either be a nice guy, be the absolute asshole, or heck even both.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
What kind of path is the dev making at this point. either be a nice guy, be the absolute asshole, or heck even both.
As far as I can tell there is only one path now and the current nice vs jerk choices only effect flavor text for the scene they are in. Plus one quest that says to help the demon clean in order to unlock a kissing scene but choosing that day after day did nothing the last time I played and only refusing to help her like a jerk finally unlocked it. (probably one of the many bugs)

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
As far as I can tell there is only one path now and the current nice vs jerk choices only effect flavor text for the scene they are in. Plus one quest that says to help the demon clean in order to unlock a kissing scene but choosing that day after day did nothing the last time I played and only refusing to help her like a jerk finally unlocked it. (probably one of the many bugs)
I've spend 20 minutes helping the demon girl clean the room hoping to finally unlock it, until i just say fuck it, spam douche option.

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes