skaisher

Dec 10, 2018
When i'm doing the field mini game I can't press d because it only takes a screenshot. anyone know how to fix this?

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i came to read about other people throwing stone at the dev, or congratulate him for still being able to milk some money with the same content for a couple years ... but i see more people writing quite optimistic comment T_T telling the dev to restart from scratch, hire a coder, use the base renpy code and other stuff like that is something that is being told to the dev for year
you're not an ordinary person.jpg respect to the dev of this game nice performance ^^

after thought : i'm wondering who is the madman that waste his time updating the changelog that dude must be quite the masochist >< writing the same thing with different words for over 3 years must be very taxing mentaly

nonospot

May 15, 2020
Well this is still amazing in a bad way, $PATH are still bad in 3.0, there is no .sh for linux users only a .py, - but 2.7 reached EoL a year ago so I guess many basic linux users wouldn't have the interpreter still -. There is absolutely no new tweak or content that justify a full version number : correcting one typo' on many shouldn't rise it that much...
I still want to love this game, as art is nice and concept quite "fresh" if it's some kinda trainer but right now each update is more a disappointment than the previous one, it should reach negative number at this point...

Reactions: bartos97

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
i was hoping if it would be possible to play as a Female Hero if its not possible to play as a female hero then at least can you do something like a submission system where the Demon Girl transforms you little by little into a Female Hero
and also she will try to Brainwash/Mind Control you while she is transforming you

Her End Goal Could be Something like to put you the hero under her control permanently by using whatever means Necessary
she starts practicing her Mind Control/Brain Washing powers and summoning powers on the girls you meet on your journey

once she deems she is strong enough she will fight you again but this time you are given a choice of sorts either you beat her again and stay as a man or you lose to her then she will eventually turn you into a girl while she is transforming you she is using her magically summoned tentacles or magically summoned Dick to try and put the hero under her control

or you could do it like at the start of the game you are given a option like Beat her and Start the Male path or You lose to her and Start the Eventual Female Path or a 3rd option could be something like you beat her but she suprises you or something along those line or also a 4th option could be that you beat her but she stands up you notice that she is stronger that before
you could make it optional

i will keep playing the game its fun but yeaah a Submission system and a Female path would be Great to have
Sorry for the long Text But those are just my opinions

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Despot Desires [v2.90]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Despot Desires [v2.90]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the Italian translation
of Despot Desires [v2.80]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Despot Desires [v2.80]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-10-14
Version: 3.00

Peret123321

Jun 1, 2019
[QUOTE = "LuminaJR, сообщение: 6798413, участник: 793184"]
Я пытался решить головоломку Library Medium, и я завершил головоломку, но ничего после завершения Нет экрана успеха или что-то еще, возможно, я что-то упускаю, я просто не вижу этого
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
квадратики по старонам одинаковые, поменяйте местами их

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Is there actually any sex content in this version of the game? The last time I bothered downloading one you could only tuch her ass in the dress store and kiss her.

• Sad
Reactions: Eric_Draven

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
so is there literally anything fucking in this yet, or is it still the same bs as it was like over a year ago with maybe 1 more scene?

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
I wanted to try this out but the comments got me nervous as hell lol
it is because when this first released everyone was excited for it ( lot of potential, and the art was good), and for a few months the dev essentially fucked around and did not really add or fix anything with the updates iirc. from the changelog it looks like they finally started developing the game, but i am gonna wait till someone who can compare now to those first few months to say something.

• Wow
Reactions: Eric_Draven

Eric_Draven

Mar 15, 2021
it is because when this first released everyone was excited for it ( lot of potential, and the art was good), and for a few months the dev essentially fucked around and did not really add or fix anything with the updates iirc. from the changelog it looks like they finally started developing the game, but i am gonna wait till someone who can compare now to those first few months to say something.
Thanks bro I'm gonna wait also.

Reactions: Alkasal

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I was Trying to do the Library Medium puzzle and i have completed the puzzle but nothing after Completion No success Screen or anything maybe i am missing somethings i just do not see it
its the top left and right tiles even though visually they look the same they're in the wrong place. Dev should have done a angled gradient instead of a top down one. As is you have to mix and match the identical tiles until you find the right order.

Last edited:

Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
Despot Desires [v3.10] [The Armory Sword]

Original PC : 802 MB
Original Mac : 785 MB

Compressed PC (126 MB) :
Compressed Mac (110 MB) :

This Compression is Unofficial and may break your game.

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes