DemonicHeart

Jul 24, 2017
What content can you even access in this version? I've been bug-locked with the cleaning quest for the overlord and I know there's still a bit more content available from what I've extracted from the CGs.

Reactions: LazyGhost

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
What content can you even access in this version? I've been bug-locked with the cleaning quest for the overlord and I know there's still a bit more content available from what I've extracted from the CGs.
Same here. Someone really needs to offer to help with the bugs. I'd do it, but I know even less about programming than the dev does.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Still can't believe this mf had to redo everything and remove some of the good contents of the Overlord and went straight for the childhood friend instead... flat is justice yes, but big booba is the main heroine...

well hopeffully what he mention here for C.friend, that she is almost done and true and would continue FINALLY to make progress on the good stuff.

is the hope back?

Reactions: vitamin433

AKL_29

Feb 13, 2020
Guys does anyone know how to clear the damn picture puzzles at the church? Cuz I got the pictures done but nothing happens and its really pissing me off now

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Guys does anyone know how to clear the damn picture puzzles at the church? Cuz I got the pictures done but nothing happens and its really pissing me off now
Same for me. Based on what I read about the developerand the VERY slow progress of the game, I'm gonna delete it instead of continuing my curiosity.
Not to be visited again, there are plenty people with hand drawn artwork that don't take four months to do one sex scene.

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
very slow is an understatement, pretty sure we've had the same number of scenes for quite a few updates.
might as well abandon ship at this point.

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
Devs update the game every month, and almost every update they write they fixed a bug that was blocking content lol. Only thing that seems really new are the 2 mini games.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I remember playing this when it came out or maybe one or two updates later it seems like this game has gone down south

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes