EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
_PJ_oR.jpg

Overview:
You step into the shoes of a young and gifted individual with a divine and royal lineage. The story takes place in the enchanting world of Terra, where humans coexist with mythical creatures and powerful deities.

You'll embark on a thrilling journey where destiny (pun intended) intertwines with desire. Since birth, you were destined to bring greatness to the Tramonto Empire as its prince, blessed by the seed of the Goddess of Destiny herself. But soon after your birth, the Tramonto Empire and its queen, who is your mother, met their doom at the hands of The Sweet Death, recruited by the demonic Buio Empire.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-05
Release Date: 2024-03-05
Developer: yqmo - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

mkf5W+.jpg 53k8_H.jpg o1mV_l.jpg DOr1u3.jpg GYeg6s.jpg VVvpPV.jpg 94jKCC.jpg BmRH3A.jpg cWYsWq.jpg N8PsIj.gif W79Bbb.gif dBVG5G.jpg RuBokj.jpg T_LW0Y.jpg vvs+_C.jpg vsih42.gif MWQScW.gif

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
yqmo. congratulations for your game.

please submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, And good Luck with your game Dev.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Zemax o/)
DestinysEmbrace-0.1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
That overview was looking so good..... :KEK:
But soon after your birth, the Tramonto Empire and its queen, which is your mother, met its doom against the hands of The Sweet Death, recruited by the demonic Buio Empire
a0292db58955d6e075e326302d4557b0.jpg

Oh man the list of planned tags :KEK: , some say avoidable and others say nothing, let's see if the dev lurks f95 and can clarify if that means that that content cannot be avoided then or the dev just didn't see the need to specify it maybe .

Anyways, good luck.

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The lake led you to a small village of the Luce Empire, predominantly inhabited by elves, where an elven woman named found you. She took care of you and two other girls, an elf named and an amazon around your same age.
After you grew up and became an adult, you decided to become an adventurer of a guild, but... lol

Fr3vDvyXgAAd9mT1.jpg
THX for the share...

Last edited:

yqmo.

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
That overview was looking so good..... :KEK:

View attachment 3140359

Oh man the list of planned tags :KEK: , some say avoidable and others say nothing, let's see if the dev lurks f95 and can clarify if that means that that content cannot be avoided then or the dev just didn't see the need to specify it maybe .

Anyways, good luck.
Yo man, by avoidable I basically mean that they can be skipped based on the User's preferences, which are probably going to be choices right before the scene. My bad for not clarifying it well, might change it later to avoid any other confusion!

yqmo.

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
The models look fantastic and the premise is very eye catching, hoping the lesbian stuff isn't as heavy or can be avoided in the future. Going to give this a try later tonight. Cheers.
Thanks a lot! Glad to know that y'all like the models. If I have to fully be honest, and yes, it might be kinda shameful to say, I took around 3 months of planning and executing to build the models... Haha... Fuck, what's wrong with me?

Jun 16, 2023
Thanks a lot! Glad to know that y'all like the models. If I have to fully be honest, and yes, it might be kinda shameful to say, I took around 3 months of planning and executing to build the models... Haha... Fuck, what's wrong with me?
That's dedication my good sir and it shows! Keep shining :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: yqmo.

Emisu

Jul 1, 2023
Good job yqmo, looks good and story seem interesting to me.
will be interesting to see where this goes :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: yqmo.
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes