ben akeba

May 9, 2018
how does avoiding what doesn't interest you work ? and more important does avoiding cut in the actual story (if it just mean shortening the story to only show what please me i'd feel bad for the dev and just drop the idea of playing)

yqmo.

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
how does avoiding what doesn't interest you work ? and more important does avoiding cut in the actual story (if it just mean shortening the story to only show what please me i'd feel bad for the dev and just drop the idea of playing)
No, what doesn't interest you won't cut the story, just the H scenes. The story-line in this novel is very static, which means choices won't affect the story's course. Also most of the 'avoidable' H-scenes are not gonna be part of the main story, but rather of the side story.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Not sure how I feel about gender swapped Sukuna. It does have the parody tag though I guess. Not a bad game, just a few knit picks here and there. Who sleeps with their gloves on and what's a knightess? If he could manipulate his own mass or gravity or whatever couldn't he just float around out of shadow lady's reach? He handicapped himself just so he could say "Ha! I activate my trap card." Why was the purple guy so dumb aside from his clever aura manipulation? He's a famous veteran of war and he was just...dumb. Good luck with your game, it's kinda fun.

EDIT: Oh yeah, why does (girly)Sukuna not have black toe nails too? seems like matching the finger nails would look better since (s)he goes around barefoot anyways.

Reactions: BanditoMarito
Dec 23, 2019
Don't want to leave a rating yet, since there is not a lot to rate, but I just wanna say, for Koikatsu your moddels look amazing, as the animations. I was lured by voluptuous figures and wasn't dissapointed. Sex scene was hot and sensual, I like your writing in that department. Would be cool if MC was little bit more confident. Don't know why it's a sandbox, for the love of god, please don't overcomplicate that part.

Reactions: B2B2 and yqmo.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Pretty great for what's there right now. Incredibly funny scenes, great hot scenes too.

The map and some of the other UI icons need to be fixed and or changed I think. The map has thin black text on all the locations, this makes them very hard to read. The quest log icon, though prettily coloured, is the star of david, so I'd suggest changing it pretty much anything else. You could easily have a similar look with a pentagram.

Also, for any future projects, I think having the harem tracker, the "Girls" tab working on release would be a good idea.

Anyway, looking forward to more of this game

Reactions: yqmo.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
No, what doesn't interest you won't cut the story, just the H scenes. The story-line in this novel is very static, which means choices won't affect the story's course. Also most of the 'avoidable' H-scenes are not gonna be part of the main story, but rather of the side story.
nice idea to put optional scene in side content out of the main story line, i rarely if not never met this solution then i'll give the game a try, those avoidable scene often either bring inconsistency or are factualy just skippable and in fact unavoidable for the main story line or make the mainstory line shorter because they were initialy thought as main content by the dev (personaly i think when that happen it's a bad experience for both the player and the dev as both mostly get disapointed, one because there's little content and the other because his hobby is seen in a negative way or just not shared :S in the end the usual faulty solution seem wrong to me)

Reactions: BanditoMarito

yqmo.

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Any Virgins?
So far in the story, Umeko, Dalmata and Airi are pure virgins, aka, no sexual experiences with anybody. Himari and Fubbie have had sexual experiences with ONLY other women, so in my book, they're also considered virgins, but you can see it however you want.
Also, note that I'm a huge vanilla fan. All the girls within the story, (which aren't Goddesses or such), are going to be either 'pure' virgins or only had lesbian sexual experiences before.

AIN'T NO MAN TAINTIN' MC'S HAREM

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
That is a very boring, dry, unreadable prologue! No damn images just text after text that was so damn dry that even I who loves to read novels could read it! You need some damn pictures to go with the text so it's more interesting but at this time the first minute was boring as heck! I had to fast forward it first time I have skipped a prologue as it's absolutely boring.

Now to the ART it's a horrible rip off of One Piece damn ugly skinny no waists, huge breasts, and huge waist. I don't get why ANYONE likes that type of ridiculous crap art.

After these two items I was not able to get any further.

Story: 2/5 (past prologue too boring to even read)
Art: 2/5 (horrible One Piece art style)
Music: 3/5

Can't say anything about game play though as this is as far as I could get myself to go. With dry story writing like the prologue that was of a boring book only and One Piece art style that it for me. Don't play this unless you like One Piece art style. I prefer my girls to look like girls and not warped versions of hour glasses.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 13 Votes