Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Yo man, by avoidable I basically mean that they can be skipped based on the User's preferences, which are probably going to be choices right before the scene. My bad for not clarifying it well, might change it later to avoid any other confusion!
Thanks for the answer, but, I was referring to the other tags that don't say anything (femdom, lesbian, voyeurism, foursome) for example if femdom and lesbian are also avoidable, or if this is going to be the typical trope "Girl on Girl is hAwt" and the LI are bicurious for plot reasons. :KEK:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
That overview was looking so good..... :KEK:

View attachment 3140359

Oh man the list of planned tags :KEK: , some say avoidable and others say nothing, let's see if the dev lurks f95 and can clarify if that means that that content cannot be avoided then or the dev just didn't see the need to specify it maybe .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, good luck.
Everyone deep down knows what sharing means. FFFFFFFF/M is MC fucking his girls, not them sharing MC.
The futa one can be tricky tho. Hopefully it's optional.

Jul 31, 2021
Alright so after finally giving it a go, I've got to say that this is probably one of the better koikatsu-based VNs I've played to date. This is up there with Fall of the Angels, Crimson High and Master Rune of whom I'm getting huge vibes from it's MC.

The animations are ridiculously fluid, and I've only ever had one instance of stuttering when the Goddess of Lust was introduced. Airi and Dalmata are probably my favorites of this game, hands down. (Something about dark-skinned beauties in games like this leave me feeling weak). :BootyTime:

Also I wasn't kidding about your character models (they're so incredibly well made so kudos for that), I love the current power system and designs you're using even if it's drawing heavy inspiration which really isn't a bad thing. It works here.

Quite honestly an impressive and strong start overall, I really do hope you continue work on this mate. Cheers again for this gem, impatiently waiting for the next update.

MrWiki

Donor
Jan 20, 2021
tags and planned tags looks enticing, ill be watching this one, good luck dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yqmo.

Elde

Feb 11, 2020
Again this house ? xD is it a free asset or something ? Your navigation system is kind of confusing but we get around after some try, if you don't want to change it maybe you can add an hover over thingy that tell you where you will end up if you click here.
Sukuna seems cool ... i mean MC's :p good luck with your game ^^

• Red Heart

yqmo.

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Thanks for the answer, but, I was referring to the other tags that don't say anything (femdom, lesbian, voyeurism, foursome) for example if femdom and lesbian are also avoidable, or if this is going to be the typical trope "Girl on Girl is hAwt" and the LI are bicurious for plot reasons. :KEK:
I can't give you a proper answer yet since I haven't decided yet if to implement such scenes in Side Story quests only or in Main Story, but no worries, I will let you guys know on my dev-logs eventually!

yqmo.

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
mac version please
Sorry but I have talked about it in my Patreon. For now, I won't be able to release a Mac version due to it requiring Dev keys which costs a lot of money. If I will be able to make profit out of this game, then yes I will release a Mac version too.

Reactions: JjJ5

yqmo.

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Again this house ? xD is it a free asset or something ? Your navigation system is kind of confusing but we get around after some try, if you don't want to change it maybe you can add an hover over thingy that tell you where you will end up if you click here.
Sukuna seems cool ... i mean MC's :p good luck with your game ^^
Sadly, yes. It is one of the only asset that has everything for the house, and it isn't a modern house. If I had the chance to know how to make maps myself, I'd give it a try but ahah... anyways thanks and I will improve the GUI in the next version! And yes, it is slightly inspired by JJK.

Last edited:

yqmo.

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Alright so after finally giving it a go, I've got to say that this is probably one of the better koikatsu-based VNs I've played to date. This is up there with Fall of the Angels, Crimson High and Master Rune of whom I'm getting huge vibes from it's MC.

The animations are ridiculously fluid, and I've only ever had one instance of stuttering when the Goddess of Lust was introduced. Airi and Dalmata are probably my favorites of this game, hands down. (Something about dark-skinned beauties in games like this leave me feeling weak). :BootyTime:

Also I wasn't kidding about your character models (they're so incredibly well made so kudos for that), I love the current power system and designs you're using even if it's drawing heavy inspiration which really isn't a bad thing. It works here.

Quite honestly an impressive and strong start overall, I really do hope you continue work on this mate. Cheers again for this gem, impatiently waiting for the next update.
Thank you sooo much dude, I am so happy to hear that the quality is up there with such other huge titles. I took my time with working on the models day by day, to make sure that they looked as best as they could, since they are basically going to be the same for the rest of the story. Appreciate the good feedback and vibes!

Egris

May 6, 2020
Really nice, i hope there's not going to be ntr in this one?, also change relationships would be great if you know what i mean.

Edit: i just checked the patreon, forget my first question... nice :d.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 13 Votes