4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Remaster (HD).png

Overview:
In the mystical realm of Elysium, a new Guardian is about to embark on his first adventure outside his home of comfort and royalty. However, as he leaves, a growing darkness on Elysium begins to grow rapidly...

NOTE: Developer Notes contain important news regarding the future of the game.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-17
Release Date: 2024-04-17
Developer: 13th Sin Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Old Version (0.3.4):

Extras: SIGNATURES - Spanish Translation (0.3.4)*

*This is an unofficial version of the game. Use caution, and download at own risk.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
With a title like that I'm naming my mc Lucifer. This looks pretty good and if I'm being completely honest i like almost anything with sci-fi or supernatural elements. The story details in the overview sounds like something I'd definitely enjoy and that's on top of the preview pictures looking good as well.

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Thanks to everyone checking this out! As I said above and in the game, this is my first time for pretty much... everything, lol. I'm currently started working on Chapter II! I'll try to get a proper Discord and Patreon up in due time though, but donations are completely optional! :)

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Thanks to everyone checking this out! As I said above and in the game, this is my first time for pretty much... everything, lol. I'm currently started working on Chapter II! I'll try to get a proper Discord and Patreon up in due time though, but donations are completely optional! :)
i loved it cant wait for the next one i hope we dont have to wait a long time for the next update hehe :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: 13th Sin Games

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
So-o.. Is it like Lessons In Love or Sensei Overnight? I mean that game has the horror or psyh tags?
I see "Religion" and HOPE is it so, just I can't see another related questions.
>OS: Windows, Mac
C'mon, dude, just add fucking linux-release.

Also,
Sorry! As I said, I'm still new to this. I'll get the Linux version for those who use it. As for the tags, I'll also try to get them updated as more of the story is released. I will say that there will be more animated scenes.

And for those curious earlier, it'll be harem. There are only some minor pokes of NTR, but nothing serious, lmao... maybe XD

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Tried it and found some typos and I felt things were moving a lil too fast but I think that can be excused or overlooked. Solid and strong start! Hope to see more updates and content!

Last edited:

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Some typos and I felt things were moving a lil too fast but I'm probably just nitpicking. Solid and strong start! Hope to see more updates and content!
Lol, I mean that's the idea of having others try it. No matter how many times I look over everything before release, there will always be some onsies and twosies. I appreciate the feedback, I'll look into getting them fixed up!

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

chu4ng

Sep 7, 2019
>Sorry! As I said, I'm still new to this. I'll get the Linux version for those who use it.
Oh, em, lol, sorry for beeing so rude, I didn't think about "newbie" staff.
>As for the tags, I'll also try to get them updated as more of the story is released. I will say that there will be more animated scenes.
No, I mean, is there will be some mystic or psyhological plot?

Also. did you change any keybinds? I found I can take screenshot only with 'Alt+S', but in previous games on RenPy there been possibility to take screenshots with just 'S'.
I don't blame you, that may be problem on my side or new RenPy version.

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
>Sorry! As I said, I'm still new to this. I'll get the Linux version for those who use it.
Oh, em, lol, sorry for beeing so rude, I didn't think about "newbie" staff.
>As for the tags, I'll also try to get them updated as more of the story is released. I will say that there will be more animated scenes.
No, I mean, is there will be some mystic or psyhological plot?

Also. did you change any keybinds? I found I can take screenshot only with 'Alt+S', but in previous games on RenPy there been possibility to take screenshots with just 'S'.
I don't blame you, that may be problem on my side or new RenPy version.
I'd say more mystic in your case. And no, I didn't change any of the keybindings. Thought about it, but I don't wanna confuse anyone used to those controls.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes