4.10 star(s) 28 Votes
Aug 22, 2017
Now I know she is clearly the ultimate bad and unmistakably evil but... Zenera has my vote! I love her design and I love villainous characters. Hope we can get some scenes with her in the future! The novel is also a very strong debut for a first time, well done dev!

• Red Heart
Reactions: 13th Sin Games

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Patreon is being reviewed, but will probably need to make some adjustments. Discord is up for the most part, pretty simple until I dive into it more, lol.
Patreon is being reviewed: Already, you might be better off with

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Patreon is being reviewed: Already, you might be better off with
Strangely enough, it feels a bit simpler with SubscribeStar, lol. I mean regardless, they are both under review, but I might go with that instead. Should I wait to post the link until they are complete or just post it now?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Strangely enough, it feels a bit simpler with SubscribeStar, lol. I mean regardless, they are both under review, but I might go with that instead. Should I wait to post the link until they are complete or just post it now?
Better wait

Did you read my Dm btw?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
I did, I submitted a ticket. Probably could have provided a bit better of a description. Process of learning these things, I guess though.
once you get ownership, you can edit little things like links................and more

if you need any help DM me

Jun 21, 2019
Now I know she is clearly the ultimate bad and unmistakably evil but... Zenera has my vote! I love her design and I love villainous characters. Hope we can get some scenes with her in the future! The novel is also a very strong debut for a first time, well done dev!
I'm not to sure about that tbh. She seems to have a legit reason for doing what she was doing. At first I honestly thought maybe the MC was her son instead of the King and Queens.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
What a fun experience, I like the fact that the main character is not a boring piece of wood. Looking forward for the next chapter, and you got me at Vampire-girl.

• Haha
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes