4.00 star(s) 29 Votes

itasuke2

Feb 16, 2021
oh no i didn't ask you to spoil it, dear. i just wanted to know if you're planning to do a kinetic novel.

it particularly bothers me to spend a lot of time on building a "run" to get the same ending as someone who made complete opposite choices to mine

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
oh no i didn't ask you to spoil it, dear. i just wanted to know if you're planning to do a kinetic novel.

it particularly bothers me to spend a lot of time on building a "run" to get the same ending as someone who made complete opposite choices to mine
I will say that I plan on doing three endings, at most. Sorry for a late reply

Reactions: itasuke2

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Damn, that's a tough one, lmao. Honestly, I like all of their designs for the most part. BUT... if I had to choose... it'd more than likely be between Zenera and Jade. That's just me though :LOL:
I think for me, it is a toss-up between Sapphire and Jade. I like Sapphires dialogue and manner, but I also like love Jades purring. Lol Will you add a tail for her?

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
I'm holding off on working on Chapter II for a tiny bit. (WHAT?! WHY?!) Lol, don't worry, it's nothing too crazy. I'm just going through all of Chapter I again in preparation for 0.1.1 patch fix. Here's everything that will be included:

Fall of the Angels (0.1.1)
  • Grammar and typo fixes.
  • ESC can also be used to skip cutscenes (for those that didn't want to have to keep waiting for it to end, lol, sorrys!).
  • Enhanced GUI and Interface (PLEASE give thanks to cuckoo4cocoapuffs):
    • All texts have been enhanced and can be adjusted in the Options menu
    • Options menu includes some text customizations such as:
      • Text Box Style
      • Text Outline
      • Text Outline Color
    • Save screen now displays "Latest Save" below your last saved slot.
    • About menu now displays the CREDITS for music, sound, and special thanks.
      • (Patreon Special thanks will be added in the near future)
    • About menu now displays links to follow or support:
      • F95ZONE
      • PATREON
  • Some improved text values (PLEASE give thanks to MaximMuster), I will try to make this an optional choice:
    • Some choices are now colored to give players to choose the right choices.
      • These choices also display the value for that choice, i.e. (Lily+1)
    • Cutoff times have slightly been increased, especially for those long texts being cut too short.
What do you guys think of this patch? Please let me hear the feedback, and thanks in advance!

Last edited:

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
I now have thread ownership. Thank you Baasb for all the help with the thread! I updated the Genre to now include Planned tags in the next (spoilers!) and future chapters.

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Holy Shit, for a first release of a game.... fuckkkk so good. I can't wait for more, espically after that cliffhanger. Good work and I cant wait for whats to come. Also is there a discord server for this game? Would absolutely love to join it to see the games progress.
Sorry for a late reply, lol. But Discord is indeed up. Some work an be done to it still, but it is open to the public!

• Red Heart
Reactions: OfficiallyGames

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Hello 13th Sin Games how are you getting on with things :)
I'm doing pretty well, I think, lol. Seems like for the most part everyone is really enjoying the game, which is always awesome to hear! I appreciate all the support, feedback, and help that everyone here has provided! Can't thank you guys enough, you motivate me! :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: lewismasss
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes