4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Just a small update:
I released 0.1.1 on (also located in OP)for those that like using that site as well! I'll release on both here and there for Public Releases, and Patron Releases (early access) will... well, you already know, lmao. So far, it's looking like a really good chance that early access will be available this weekend (by Sunday, hopefully), then Public will go live a week later! Thank you ALL for you support and giving this game a chance; it means a lot to me! Please, don't be afraid to post positive or negative feedback, as both can help me understand it better!

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
PATRON RELEASE OF FALL OF THE ANGELS (0.2.0) HAS FINALLY DROPPED!

You can expect a Public Release within a week or so after this release! For the Patrons, stop by my ! Thank you ALL for your patience!

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Got some good news and some bad news for you all. Obviously, most of you would want to hear the bad news first, so let's get it out of the way, lmao.

BAD NEWS: I will not be available for the next 10 or so days, same thing beginning of next month. As some of you may know, I'm in the military, so there are training exercises coming up that [unfortunately] require my presence. I'll try to stay connected on Discord, until my phone dies, lmao. But you won't see any patch updates yet, if there will be for Chapter II.

GOOD NEWS: Because of the mentioned above, I'm going to release the Public Version of Chapter II TONIGHT at midnight EDT... I'm having to leave Sunday, but I would like to hear as much feedback from you guys as possible before I do.

I apologize if this may be a bit of an inconvenience to anyone. There's a small chance we may not have to be there the entire time, but only small... nothing is set in stone in the military, it's literally the mentality of "believe it when you see it", lmao. Thank you all for you patience and support!

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Got some good news and some bad news for you all. Obviously, most of you would want to hear the bad news first, so let's get it out of the way, lmao.

BAD NEWS: I will not be available for the next 10 or so days, same thing beginning of next month. As some of you may know, I'm in the military, so there are training exercises coming up that [unfortunately] require my presence. I'll try to stay connected on Discord, until my phone dies, lmao. But you won't see any patch updates yet, if there will be for Chapter II.

GOOD NEWS: Because of the mentioned above, I'm going to release the Public Version of Chapter II TONIGHT at midnight EDT... I'm having to leave Sunday, but I would like to hear as much feedback from you guys as possible before I do.

I apologize if this may be a bit of an inconvenience to anyone. There's a small chance we may not have to be there the entire time, but only small... nothing is set in stone in the military, it's literally the mentality of "believe it when you see it", lmao. Thank you all for you patience and support!
your the best ever i hope you stay safe see you when you come back :)

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
when i saw this update i thought " man that looks nice too bad its a kinetic novel" then looked at the tags and thought "oh wow guess i was misremembering time to give it a try".

• Red Heart
Reactions: 13th Sin Games

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just start playing this game but damn the beginning was pretty good, the into feel like the opening of an anime not gonna lie and all the girls models look hot. Your game gave me a very good first impression so I'll bookmark and keeping my eyes for more updates in the future, very fun game

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the title grammatically incorrect? Shouldn't it be "Fall of Angels" (Angels as species) or "Fall of the Angel" (single exact Angel) instead of "Fall of the Angels" (fall of a boys-band called "The Angels" i guess?).

English is not my first language and this is bothering me, somebody please tell me which version is correct.

• Haha
Reactions: khalidevil

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the title grammatically incorrect? Shouldn't it be "Fall of Angels" (Angels as species) or "Fall of the Angel" (single exact Angel) instead of "Fall of the Angels" (fall of a boys-band called "The Angels" i guess?).

English is not my first language and this is bothering me, somebody please tell me which version is correct.
It could be their empire

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes