4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
zenera needs to die

13th Sin Games dev, give option to kill zenera

her death is literally the culmination that will lead to peace of mind to everyone including the girls with the MC

you started the game showing her that she needs to die

give us that option

after that then go deal with the next mastermind she doesnt need to be anything else past someone that MC and girls needs to past as trial

letting her appear in further updates is just dumb, she needs to die.
I see your question and raise you another... change what exactly about Zenera? There will be a good bit of changes from the Old Version that I wanted to implement; mainly from the Old Prologue to about Chapter II-ish. But a lot of the original story will still remain, just maybe tweaked a bit better.
will you allow the player to kill zenera? i dont like her character even from last update from before
you still ignoring the question, answer it dev

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
So why a remake? Is it an upgrade or a downgrade? It makes no sense to do a remake when so close to getting to the nitty gritty of the story.

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
Ugh....No choices Still.

Kinetic Tag seriously needs to be considered at this point, Just seems he made a good story then decided to add new people to then remake everything in it all to just drip feed it as a kinetic now.

Also the added Element of the LI's having potential Current "Boyfriends" almost needs to raise that specific concern.........are we just getting Sloppy Seconds now from now on with the girls?

I think this is a "Wait Till Complete" for me from now on.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Ugh....No choices Still.

Kinetic Tag seriously needs to be considered at this point, Just seems he made a good story then decided to add new people to then remake everything in it all to just drip feed it as a kinetic now.

Also the added Element of the LI's having potential Current "Boyfriends" almost needs to raise that specific concern.........are we just getting Sloppy Seconds now from now on with the girls?

You can't read and your avatar describes you... how sad.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Ugh....No choices Still.

^ This. There will most likely not be any choices in the Prologue Episodes, but as soon as Chapter I begins, so do the choices. And this time, there should be a LOT more choices to mess with; whether they're minor, major, fun, serious, etc.
Reading is hard I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So who gets pregnant in this game and what is the extent of the pregnancy content?
The prologues of the remake haven't finished yet, so no one gets pregnant.

8-9 of the 28 LIs of last of the old game were pregnant by then last update of the old game.
By the end of the last update, various characters were showing bellies. There was going to be more content with them, but the old game was stopped for the remake.

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
This change wasn't needed and I can't find a good reason why it was added. The usual rEaLiSm maybe? :ROFLMAO:
Yep, that's about it really, lol. Just a small layer of realism... was it necessary? Probably not. Should it cause a massive panic? I would certainly hope not, lol. At the end of the day... they all are going to be single, meet and be with Seb (MC) anyway... just like the original story...

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
Can someone give me a rundown on what is this game and why it was rebooted? It looks interesting but I think twice before playing remakes.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Ugh....No choices Still.

Yeah i felt the same

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes