4.00 star(s) 30 Votes
Jun 4, 2022
Ya that would make sense but I quoted the dev saying they're all going to be single, meet and be with MC anyway. So if they're single when they meet MC then there isn't even a netori plot going on where we steal the girls, it's just back story. Honestly I like netori but it doesn't sound like that's what we're getting from how the dev said that.
Atm, I'd agree with you. Combining the fact we all know it's a harem game and the wording from the response of the dev implies that yeah - they're going to be single before meeting MC. So for anyone that might currently lore-wise be in a relationship, we know that there won't be any interaction with the MC until they're not. And honestly? the way the MC is written so far, he certainly doesn't have the vibe of someone that'd commit netori (obviously that could change the more his backstory is disclosed, however)

Core_guy

Nov 28, 2022
Guys, i think we should chill out a bit (we're doing Bibles of something that probably isn't even gonna be mentioned in the story hahah) , as i said before the boyfriends is a decision a little questionable but it's too early to criticism, if I'm not wrong only 3 o 4 girls have boyfriend, (outside of Alisa, we know she has had a few) but i concur, it's a little aimless if they exist but don't really have any relevance.

Last edited:

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
I'm really liking the remake so far. The characters seem a lot more fleshed out with backstories and personalities. Looking forward to the next update.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i dont want to spoil nothing but the rates shiold reflect the ongoing game and no the last on ebefore the rewok?
i was reading the rating and saw that the game have a 4 star rev ,and that wasnt possible bcs the ratin ofor the last reworked i has only 6 rates,.and have only about 3 stars,....so moderators need to be crative to review this issue ,the game now isnt what is was is far worse...so for respect to the coomunity ,if you rate this one put wich version are you rating.....

Reactions: KingBan

Dragoon12

Dec 8, 2020
I noticed there's no mention of a creampie tag and it doesn't seem to be a planned future one... does anyone know if the game actually has these?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I noticed there's no mention of a creampie tag and it doesn't seem to be a planned future one... does anyone know if the game actually has these?
Pretty much every girl in the game is going to be pregnant by the end of the game. So yes, creampies very much are planned.

We're just still in the epilogue phase of the remake, so there's no sex yet ans thus no cremapies yet

Reactions: Dragoon12
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes