Download Win/Linux (691MB --> 272MB)
:
- -

Download Mac (675MB --> 238MB):
- -

Leave a like (y) if you enjoyed this crunched version

This version of the game is untested and unofficial, user beware
Compression reduces the quality and can break the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tools Used: UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone), Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone), RPG Maker MV Decrypter (petschko@f95zone), Yet Another Cruncher (hngg@f95zone),

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Holy Shit, for a first release of a game.... fuckkkk so good. I can't wait for more, espically after that cliffhanger. Good work and I cant wait for whats to come. Also is there a discord server for this game? Would absolutely love to join it to see the games progress.

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
I want to thank everyone that stopped by to give this game a try! I appreciate all the love that it is getting :D. Yes, Chapter II is being worked on as we speak! It may end up being slightly longer that Chapter I, which I hope no one would mind, lol. Chapter II has a new background that I might tease here in the near future!

P.S.: Once I "hopefully" get the Dev tag, I'll post the Discord and Patreon/SubscribeStar links for those interested in keeping up or supporting the game! Again, donations are completely optional!

Last edited:

TheRug

Apr 23, 2019
Wonderful. I don't usually download initial releases but I decided to extend an olive branch this time and I did not regret it. Hats off to you 13th Sin Games, for such a sensational initial release.

P.S Make the sword shoot condensed sunlight beams. I mean shooting 5600℃ beams like lasers sounds pretty fun AND it fits the theme lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 13th Sin Games

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Sorry! As I said, I'm still new to this. I'll get the Linux version for those who use it. As for the tags, I'll also try to get them updated as more of the story is released. I will say that there will be more animated scenes.

And for those curious earlier, it'll be harem. There are only some minor pokes of NTR, but nothing serious, lmao... maybe XD
you can always write in tags tab (just add there Planned Tags : xxx xxx xxx ) what the game will have in the future

also about NTR I for one can't/won't play a game where the dev jokes about it, that doesn't inspire trust in the dev
that's a personal opinion

I'll say this I want to try the game since it was recommended by someone I trust (OG) but won't invest time in a game if NTR is unknown.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Just finished my play-through....and joined your Patreon (Android Tier). Gotta say, you packed a lot into your first release, and I loved every last morsel! I am seriously looking forward to the next chapter, and dropping word on the Discord! That and sharing the game link in another place I frequent...I know people who would enjoy, if for no reason than lots of mon-girls....

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Not yet, my friend... not yet... :sneaky::sneaky:
You goddamned motherfucking sonofabitch. I fucking hate you. I can not put into words how much I fucking hate you right now, you fucking fuck. You lay out a truly original story with a shit-ton of character development, absolutely awesome MC/NPC/LI dialogue, and then throw in a bunch of not-cookie-cutter monster girls. Then, SIR, you have the audacity; the motherfucking AUDACITY!!!!!!!!!! to cut it off right there???????? With that kind of cliffhanger?????? You are truly a monster. And I will have you know that I will be eagerly waiting for Chapter II. And I also assure you, when that happy day comes, I will smash that Download button so fucking hard, F95 will brake.

Tsunzue

Sep 11, 2018
So far so awesome!

Personally don't like the auto forward feature when a characters thoughts get cut off though, I have to go into the options and turn down text speed just to read them. xD

I think having the dash after a thought gets cut off gets the point across well enough.

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
you can always write in tags tab (just add there Planned Tags : xxx xxx xxx ) what the game will have in the future

also about NTR I for one can't/won't play a game where the dev jokes about it, that doesn't inspire trust in the dev
that's a personal opinion

I'll say this I want to try the game since it was recommended by someone I trust (OG) but won't invest time in a game if NTR is unknown.
I completely understand. In all serious, no, this won't have NTR. Nor will it be planned. I'm just waiting for the Dev Tag to be able to edit the thread a bit, so I apologize.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I completely understand. In all serious, no, this won't have NTR. Nor will it be planned. I'm just waiting for the Dev Tag to be able to edit the thread a bit, so I apologize.
it's all good,
my last message might have come across ....as rude or as something like that but it wasn't
also I'm glad to hear that (about NTR) so I'll give it a go soon :)

Reactions: krish719 and Repuci

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Walkthrough-Mod that shows the best answer with the points you get.
Changed values because some of them were to short and that result in to fast cut offs.
Hope you will enjoy it.
See, I was wondering about the cutoffs myself, if I should extend them or not. I was also debated on putting some sort of displayable value of the choices you make as well or do something like a total at the end of a Chapter. It's awesome to see people like you help out some beginning devs like me. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Repuci

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
I have a question for everyone that tried this game out. It's a poll... for the future! In short though, what do you guys prefer: Full Chapter releases or Half-Chapter releases? You can check out the poll here, it's public!

Poll location:

MaximMuster

Jul 23, 2018
I enjoyed your VN so far and wait for the next update. For the cut offs, its not a problem when you set a 0.5 value for 3 or 5 words but for example at the end when Mc is in the infirmary, there is a 0.5 cut off and that is way to fast for this long text.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I have a question for everyone that tried this game out. It's a poll... for the future! In short though, what do you guys prefer: Full Chapter releases or Half-Chapter releases? You can check out the poll here, it's public!

Poll location:
Personally, I prefer full chapter releases because usually devs can't split chapters properly or can't do cliff hangers mid chapters properly. Plus having full chapter releases mean more content and gotta love more content. I know that full chapters would take longer to release but that personally doesnt bother me.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes