VN Ren'Py Abandoned Master Rune [v0.3] [LizardsFromSpace]

4.60 star(s) 17 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RuneBannerBlood.png
Overview:
While forces the world over scramble to fill the power vacuum left in the wake of his master's death, Rune travels to Japan to attend the prestigious Saisu Academy of Magic. There, he'll make new friends, help them with their problems, stare into the abyss, and maybe even fall in love.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-11
Release Date: 2022-07-20
Developer: LizardsFromSpace
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

home.png shiromng1.png ayamng2_2.png daytwo19.png daytwo22.png daytwo60.png hmoffice0.png hmoffice0_13.png knfight2_2.png knfight4_4.png localnews7.png nroom5_3.png nroom7smack0.png nroom8_2.png nroom8_14.png rileynight1_2.png shiromng9.png tundra3_2.png tundra5.png zbridge1.png zbridge2.png zbridge7.png home4k.png nroom9_37.png

Last edited by a moderator:

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
judging by the number of women sitting near the man it looked like a harem. will this be a harem tags game in the future?

LizardsFromSpace

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2018
Thanks for the interest everyone.

judging by the number of women sitting near the man it looked like a harem. will this be a harem tags game in the future?
I won't make any promises until it's written, but I can say Rune isn't the kind of guy who cares about societal norms, and he's certainly not someone interested in being tied down so soon after finally gaining his freedom. It's safe to say he'll be interested in multiple women and multiple women will be interested in him. If he's convincing enough to turn that into something more, well... more power to him.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Thanks for the interest everyone.

I won't make any promises until it's written, but I can say Rune isn't the kind of guy who cares about societal norms, and he's certainly not someone interested in being tied down so soon after finally gaining his freedom. It's safe to say he'll be interested in multiple women and multiple women will be interested in him. If he's convincing enough to turn that into something more, well... more power to him.
So what you're saying is we'll be getting pregnancy as well? ;)

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Based on that partner thing Nana is talking about, I hope we get to choose who that is, unless this one's a pure kinetic novel. Especially the way you introduced the other girls, just as Rune can relate to Nana in some way. Rune in a way, can relate to Zahra and Shiro. And of course, Rune doesn't give a shit about societal norms... so here's hoping for a harem end! Interesting start and good luck to your game dev!

Reactions: CrimsoNRiasDxD

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I truly hope this isn't a kinetic novel, but I guess I wouldn't mind. The writing is beyond excellent, and the characters are interesting.

Good luck developer!

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Writing's great, but it just goes on and on and on, and from the 10 minutes I played, it was just narration, and I didn't see a single character. It's a reminder of why I usually don't play anime games.

4.60 star(s) 17 Votes