Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Any fixes yet? I triggered the event for Umeko but nothing just won't trigger for Himari and Airi.
Don't go to sleep by interacting with Dalmata, instead click the bed and sleep from there. The *character name*NoEvent flag needs to be reset to progress and it doesn't reset on sleep if you sleep with Dalmata.

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
This actually has a good story to it. I'm probably one of the rare few that come for the story lol.. Engrish ain't as bad as the dev makes you think it might be at the beginning, just a couple mistakes. I'm curious to see what happens next. Props to the dev, hope he continues.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yqmo.

Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
So I tried all the fixes that was stated here and I managed to do everything except for Airi's content which just won't trigger no matter what I do so hopefully A fix can get uploaded soon.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Does anyone have a solution for this? This pops up with every girl, but I've completed the main story and tried sleeping to a new day.

May 14, 2022
Does anyone have a solution for this? This pops up with every girl, but I've completed the main story and tried sleeping to a new day.
Yeah, my man is right, don't sleep with Dalmata until the part that Himari's side story ask for progression with the other girls

Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
I didn't sleep with Dalmata and skipped through weeks and Airi's quest is still bugged out for me, unless you mean I can't sleep with Dalmata at all even if I only do so for the event and never again, if so I either need to start A new game or wait for A patch.

Rauwu05

Jan 21, 2022
Hey, how many hours of content does this game have right now? Looks VERY good but it might be a bit short from the render amount I've seen. Definitely good job on those renders tho, dev!

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Don't sleep with Dalmata, it's bugged and doesn't reset the event variable. Instead of clicking on her click on the bed to sleep.
I didn't sleep with Dalmata. I slept on the bed and it still says that. I even did a new game to get to that point and had the same problem. I can't get past this for some reason as it says it for every girl no matter what I do.

yqmo.

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
I didn't sleep with Dalmata. I slept on the bed and it still says that. I even did a new game to get to that point and had the same problem. I can't get past this for some reason as it says it for every girl no matter what I do.
Perhaps you used an old file?
EDIT: Nevermind, you said that you started a new game. However, could you DM me further details on Discord? Because I'm not sure what the issue could be with a new save file.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Perhaps you used an old file?
EDIT: Nevermind, you said that you started a new game. However, could you DM me further details on Discord? Because I'm not sure what the issue could be with a new save file.
I don't have discord but here is a new save I just created after running through a new game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: arvitus

Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
Here's the save not sure what's causing the problem, but maybe it's too old? Though not sure why every even except Airi's would work then. View attachment 1-1-LT1.save
Also this is the first time I'm uploading A save on this site, let me know if there's any problems.

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes