Sheins

Sep 27, 2022
Hey, do someone knows how to fix sound effects and music in renpy games from laging, its a problem i have since a while.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
It was interesting until it got to the point where it wants me to choose what to do and who to talk to. Until the next chapter is completed, I'll pass. The Dev should also have it where instead of having the player choose what to do and who to talk to, have the game automatically do it.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
It was interesting until it got to the point where it wants me to choose what to do and who to talk to. Until the next chapter is completed, I'll pass. The Dev should also have it where instead of having the player choose what to do and who to talk to, have the game automatically do it.
the game is not sandbox

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
What you want to play is not a Visual Novel but a Kinetic Novel.. There are plenty of Kinetic Novels to play here... Kinetic Novels don't have choices they are graphic novels. So search for Kinetic on F95.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
great game so far. the only downside is the janky sandbox imho. wish there was a VN mode.
I agree there is no need for sandbox here I rather had VN myself as the story is good but due to a poorly done sandbox it does not carry/flow the story well at all. The only sandbox game I have played so far that carries/flows a story well is Demon Hearth.

It has a reason to be a sandbox as there is many interesting and different dialogues that are not part of the story or to discover the lore to the story with by meeting the girls at random places and times. The Story mode has a story tracker that tells you which girl to meet with time or place to continue the story dialogue. So the sandbox allows the lore to be discovered and side stories it's not the same repetitive lines every time so Demon Hearth does sandbox well.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
agree there is no need for sandbox here I rather had VN myself as the story is good but due to a poorly done sandbox it does not carry/flow the story well at all. I agree

Reactions: Zarfirble
4.60 star(s) 13 Votes