TheSupahDog

Apr 10, 2019
I'm at story level 13 with mom and I really don't know what do do.

it keep flirting, fingering with squirt, touching.
i don't even know how to cheat relationship.

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
This game isn't exactly my cup of tea, but I must say this. Your dedication to this game is outstanding. Congratulations and good luck.

LANC3L0T

Feb 17, 2018
This game isn't exactly my cup of tea, but I must say this. Your dedication to this game is outstanding. Congratulations and good luck.
I fully agree. This game shows up in the "latest updates" list almost weekly. No other game comes remotely close in that area. Plus, it has the option for online play. Hats off to the developer!!

Reactions: FFTW

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
I'm at story level 13 with mom and I really don't know what do do.

it keep flirting, fingering with squirt, touching.
i don't even know how to cheat relationship.
I don't know exactly where you are and what the last task was, but if you unlocked some new activity with your mom just find scenes in the house where you do it with her 5 times.
It's grope>finger>lick pussy>blowjob
View attachment 2778273

what am i suppose to do next?
Renovate her room first
I am glad you asked this, I just recently found the game and I love it but nothing says true domination like turning a bad attitude bitch into your personal breeding stock.
While working at the hospital, player's task is impregnating women, and also can fuck pregnant women. I don't know what else I could come up with on this topic. Maybe kidnapping some bitch, locking her in the basement and making her an incubator with some menagement of basic stats so she doesn't die. All in all, it's a thought and I may do something like that in the future.
I fully agree. This game shows up in the "latest updates" list almost weekly. No other game comes remotely close in that area. Plus, it has the option for online play. Hats off to the developer!!
Thank you guys, There is something in it, because in a few weeks it will be exactly the 1st anniversary of the project, and the fact is that for a year there has been a new update on Friday evenly every 2 weeks. I'll just add that in two weeks there will be some new things in the game, I'll add some themes that weren't there before and hopefully something will hit your taste Ozzfest.
How do you renovate your house??
In the main character's house, head down the corridor and enter your mother's bedroom. Then if she will be in the bedroom talk to her and click the event calendar icon this way you will start the 1st task, which is cleaning and washing dishes. When you have dealt with this talk to your mom and you will unlock the possibility to renovate your house. You will find the renovation icon simply in your home. Offtop small leak how gui will look like after changes in version 0.90.
soo after renovating the house the bathroom disappear ?
Yes, this is because each resident of the house was given his own bathroom. Of course, except for the main character, because he just doesn't wash.:p

Reactions: pimkill and Feebs

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Small issue: The sell drugs button on the storage laptop doesn't check you have 20 energy, but does take 20 energy on use. So, you can effectively get negative energy through it and use it as many times as you like in a single day.

2.40 star(s) 35 Votes