testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Why there is no more replay for the superhero quests with the new version ?

Another question
Andi seems to not have any link to the andievent7. Meaning we can't progress on her story to get the basement access. Is it a bug ?
Correct, I will rectify this. The lack of repetition is due to this being a one-off. You go through it and leave it behind. I thought it was pointless before, didn't think anyone might miss it. Hmm maybe I'll do a replay gallery in the future.

Reactions: Master2g

Master2g

Oct 31, 2021
Correct, I will rectify this. The lack of repetition is due to this being a one-off. You go through it and leave it behind. I thought it was pointless before, didn't think anyone might miss it. Hmm maybe I'll do a replay gallery in the future.
General replay gallery is a good idea ;)

And no, technically I don't miss the replay of the events but I thought some mights.

Oct 20, 2023
Hi everyone,

I have unlocked all (I think) but don't get access to the rest of history.

I just have Franck in VIP room tell me "Good job my friend. You have managed to make a lot of progress, but the issue is still far from being resolved. I will tell you what to do next in the next update. "

So I don't know if its finish or not? I have ranch I have all but not the " You noticed someone unfamiliar "

Svinkall

Mar 18, 2021
Hi everyone,

I have unlocked all (I think) but don't get access to the rest of history.

I just have Franck in VIP room tell me "Good job my friend. You have managed to make a lot of progress, but the issue is still far from being resolved. I will tell you what to do next in the next update. "

So I don't know if its finish or not? I have ranch I have all but not the " You noticed someone unfamiliar "
I really think the answer is in the text

"I will tell you what to do next in the next update. "

Meaning that it is not finished yet.

Jazaoo Ruthes

Mar 30, 2018
I Got stuck on " You are a police officer. Do your job well to climb the career ladder. " The last time an event occured, i have meet the Tomie, and now i'm with " Your police experience: 12458 " and no others events have been ocurred in the police station. And i cant buy the rancho... Looking at the html file i found that i need to own the sex shop to buy the rancho, but i dont find the sex shop too, any suggestions ?

So. I forget to increase my Storage on guetto, after that i ended in a chain quest that ended the game, and i buyed the Rancho and completed the Callie's quest, taking her to the rancho

Last edited:

Ascaro

Jul 28, 2020
Anyone may say where to renovate my home? I can't talk with mom. I work in online version.
Thank you

jb2069

Nov 18, 2021
where do i find lela´s daughter at the university/ who do i need to talk to?
Edit: i talked to erveryone and have all relationships on max

Last edited:

Garrez

May 8, 2022
1700575654961.png
1700575785363.png
I goota ask, is there a problem with the download for newer versions? because when I'm playing the church some of the files(?), or pictures, are not loaded

2.40 star(s) 35 Votes