Sep 22, 2022
Can someone tell me what's new in version 0.95? Because idk what to do after 0.94 version
- A new criminal branch, to launch it, go to your warehouse in the ghetto location. If the warehouse is fully ready, an event icon will appear there.
- New characters Frank, Nikki and hotel receptionist Billy.
-New location "Ava's Apartment"
-New heroine Ava (minimum 8 events)
-Kimmy's new heroine (at least 16 events)
-New location "Hotel". The player can spend the night there for now, and this is Nikki and Frank's base
-Bonnie got a makeover (7 new events)
- The "Night Club" location has received a makeover
-The location "Apartments" has received a makeover
-The location "Tattoo Parlor" has received a makeover
-Katrina got a makeover (9 new events)
-Fixed a lot of minor bugs
-Adjusted the size of location avatars in some places
- I added the first Easter egg to the game. Try to find it.
"I'm sure there's something else, but I forgot.

Last edited:

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
Hi, where is Ava's apartment ( and I can't find Kimmy)
Business Districts > Apartments
There are 2 photos: the brunette is Ava and the blonde is Kimmy.

Note: to activate it, you need to investigate the crime of one of Frank's Mafia members. And then go to 'Tattoo Parlor', help Katrina and she will tell you where to find such a clue, which is at 'Nightclub' (where Ava works). Ava will make you a proposal and at first, the MC will refuse, as a result there will be a Bonnie plot.

hickmnic000

Mar 2, 2019
Error: the passage "Your wants something from you" does not exist
This comes up at home with fully upgraded house, i think its when im supposed to get the page from mother

Last edited:

Garrez

May 8, 2022
That's right, I did a rework of the church, but I didn't look at the "hints" tab. I will correct it. It's just a bug in this tab, the church thread itself you can safely pass and unlock the Mr. Juice thread.

Talk with stepmom in her bedroom.

Haha, I know that. It was corrected in version 0.95 with the bonnie rework.

After flirting with her, you have to grope or finger her 5 times. I don't know where in the story you are. You can only do these things to her during daily scenes in the kitchen, living room, pool, etc.
Im also stuck in the mother part, Ive done the groping, but I cant find the options for both groping and fingering in the option to talk with her, but in the sister part Im already at the fuck part, and I have the other options when I talk to her. Is it because Ive only renovated the house once?

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Quick guide for this version. Go to the police station to see the changes. Talk to Rachel and do the paperwork about 20 times. Only Gianna is unlocked at the beginning. Remember, to start the story of any policewoman besides Tommie, you need donuts. After doing the paperwork 20 times, go to Rachel for promotion. After promotion, you will unlock the police offices and Jayden will be there. Every third-fourth patrol you will have a special patrol event to do. When you manage to seize illegal substances during the patrol you will be able to start Rachel's thread. Kendra will unlock during one of the patrol events, and with her the detention center. You need 1600 police experience points to unlock the superhero path then you will also unlock Tommie.

Im also stuck in the mother part, Ive done the groping, but I cant find the options for both groping and fingering in the option to talk with her, but in the sister part Im already at the fuck part, and I have the other options when I talk to her. Is it because Ive only renovated the house once?
Fingering can only be done during daily activities, there is no such option when talking to a stepmother in her bedroom. Visit her in different areas of the house.

Master2g

Oct 31, 2021
Why there is no more replay for the superhero quests with the new version ?

Another question
Andi seems to not have any link to the andievent7. Meaning we can't progress on her story to get the basement access. Is it a bug ?

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 35 Votes