Whyfrz?

Aug 28, 2020
Hey testoviron why I cant unlock the church , because my last save before I already unlock the church and finish Mr.juice mission? , And now my last save can't unlock the church but mr.juice mission is already finish? , Did I have to restart again?
Screenshot_2023-10-29-21-31-40-81_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg Screenshot_2023-10-29-21-32-02-79_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg

Last edited:

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Ohhh so if i begin to use Tinder that would change, i see... thanks hahaha i was doing some grind before to being to do more gameplay hahahaha, oh BTW when i Upgrade the home and do the renovation and upgrade of bathroom it doesnt show up as a place in the home, just to let you know a bug maybe? ....also a suggestion its to have a way to see in Tinder the previous pics again, since after you make the progress they cant be find out around, or a gallery/back up at PC

and still the online version have some delay on videos sometimes
The master bathroom disappears as each resident gets his or her own next to the bedroom. The only option for you at this point is to open the game folder and find the tinder folder. Interesting idea with the gallery itself in the computer maybe I will implement this in the future however it seems quite labor intensive. The tinder files alone in the game are more than 800. I am aware of the delays in the videos in the online version. This is probably due to overly weak hosting, which sometimes can't cope when displaying mp4 files. In a month my contract will expire and I will renew it and/or change hosting to a much more efficient one.
Probably some Asian woman appearing on webcams, it will be very difficult to find her name.
How do you do the Mr. Juice quest? I don't know what to do
Go to the gym to visit the missing woman's friend, then apartments, then university, again apartments, gym, collect 10 pages of documents, buy a gun, learn to shoot is that in a nutshell without spoilers
The online site for this having issues, load save doesn’t load video
Same as above, unfortunately the cheap web hosting I bought for a year, a year ago does not cope, when the contract ends I will invest in something much better where such problems will not occur.
Yo bro testoviron found a lil' formatting fuck-up in one of mom's quest (I think it was the massage with squirting ending if that helps) View attachment 3039628
Which version are you playing? I've checked it out and it's already fixed :p

I can't seem to access the option to buy the rancho despite meeting all the requirements. I go to the computer in the mc's room and click the option to buy the rancho but despite having the 10 million and having the 40 thousand in daily profit for the upkeep it continues to tell me I can't afford it.
You must own a gym, a store with exclusive items, a nightclub and a brothel. How did you make such revenue without owning these things? Did you spam the option with creating your own game? I'm asking out of curiosity. In version 0.96 I just wrote under the announcement about buying a ranch what the player needs to own, my mistake for waiting so long with this, because the description can be misleading.
Is there a walkthrough for the latest update?
Guys I understand that the dialogues are not cinematic, but I spend dozens of hours to write it and always at the end of the scene there is a short summary of what to do! I'm not making you read everything, however, the last dialogue or two may make your life easier in this game. Ghetto>fully developed warehouse>event unlocking hotel>investigation at hotel>tattoo parlor>nightclub>apartments in a nutshell.
Hey testoviron why I cant unlock the church , because my last save before I already unlock the church and finish Mr.juice mission? , And now my last save can't unlock the church but mr.juice mission is already finish? , Did I have to restart again?
View attachment 3043506 View attachment 3043509
Ohh it looks that way... Hmmm... I honestly have no idea why such a thing happened to you. Try something like this. Open the game and make a save to disk. Go to and paste your save there. Find the line "churchstory": 0, and change it to "churchstory": 1, download new save and in game use optiopn load from disk

Reactions: Billshwr

Narutosa33

Dec 5, 2020
I have the exclusive shop, the gym, the brothel and I think the massage parlor unless I'm misremembering the events with asa.

Pokomin

Jun 8, 2022
Why is there a button hint but is useless? I mean i have a lot to unlock but a don't know how like the church or the police but the hint button tell me " Don’t have sex after chopping jalapenos." How about actually helping ?

SadOtaku88

Jul 18, 2022
The master bathroom disappears as each resident gets his or her own next to the bedroom. The only option for you at this point is to open the game folder and find the tinder folder. Interesting idea with the gallery itself in the computer maybe I will implement this in the future however it seems quite labor intensive. The tinder files alone in the game are more than 800. I am aware of the delays in the videos in the online version. This is probably due to overly weak hosting, which sometimes can't cope when displaying mp4 files. In a month my contract will expire and I will renew it and/or change hosting to a much more efficient one.

Probably some Asian woman appearing on webcams, it will be very difficult to find her name.

Go to the gym to visit the missing woman's friend, then apartments, then university, again apartments, gym, collect 10 pages of documents, buy a gun, learn to shoot is that in a nutshell without spoilers

Same as above, unfortunately the cheap web hosting I bought for a year, a year ago does not cope, when the contract ends I will invest in something much better where such problems will not occur.

You must own a gym, a store with exclusive items, a nightclub and a brothel. How did you make such revenue without owning these things? Did you spam the option with creating your own game? I'm asking out of curiosity. In version 0.96 I just wrote under the announcement about buying a ranch what the player needs to own, my mistake for waiting so long with this, because the description can be misleading.

Guys I understand that the dialogues are not cinematic, but I spend dozens of hours to write it and always at the end of the scene there is a short summary of what to do! I'm not making you read everything, however, the last dialogue or two may make your life easier in this game. Ghetto>fully developed warehouse>event unlocking hotel>investigation at hotel>tattoo parlor>nightclub>apartments in a nutshell.

Ohh it looks that way... Hmmm... I honestly have no idea why such a thing happened to you. Try something like this. Open the game and make a save to disk. Go to and paste your save there. Find the line "churchstory": 0, and change it to "churchstory": 1, download new save and in game use optiopn load from disk
where do you find the ten pages? I only found 7

Whyfrz?

Aug 28, 2020

You must own a gym, a store with exclusive items, a nightclub and a brothel. How did you make View attachment 3050146 such revenue without owning these things? Did you spam the option with creating your own game? I'm asking out of curiosity. In version 0.96 I just wrote under the announcement about buying a ranch what the player needs to own, my mistake for waiting so long with this, because the description can be misleading.

Yo testoviron can you edit my save cause your code is Chinese language so I don't know how to change that
View attachment save.zip

Last edited:

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
Correct me if im wrong but is the only way to get to the outskirts to buy a car?
one way trip you can make with accepting nursing job, Lexi from office, there is one girl from university and French doctor quest . I'm testing what is fastest way to get to finish mafia quest in least time

Last edited:

Whyfrz?

Aug 28, 2020
I don't know what version you play but I tray online and 0.95 offline and my save file are different format then yours. when i download my save i have only one file whit extension .save
I play android on joiplay, so I don't know if my save is different

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
I can't buy the ranch either which is weird. I have enough money, access to the home gym and nightclub. Not sure about the brothel but I think I might have that.

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
Cheat I could find in 0.95 are
"Don" --> Set Skill?
"IamVip" --> for island
"Mascarpone" --> Premium Tinder
"Vito" --> Premium Tinder
Don --> cheat allows you to select whatever you want and whatever quantity you want:
[[+10000 Money]]
[[+999999999 Money]]
[[+10 Respect]]
[[+999 Respect]]
[[+10 Destroyer skill]]
[[+999 Destroyer skill]]
[[+10 Muscularity]]
[[+999 Muscularity]]
[[+50 Teaching ability]]
[[+999 Teaching ability]]
[[+10 Sniper skill]]
[[+50 Church help points]]