beryn

May 8, 2017
How do you go back to the nursing home?

Also how do you meet the girls you have progressed with on your phone? Edit: option showed up after a while in the app, don't know what triggered it to appear, but the option wasn't there after I has told to go on a date to progress.

Last edited:

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Ehm i have a question, after you buy the Phone, what its this message for? i dont find a link or something at the PC, and i have the LED one and nothing yet

imagen_2023-10-26_120302742.png

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Destroyer-0.95
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Edwarf

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Hi everyone. How do I do this? View attachment 3034351

My church is totally complete.
View attachment 3034353
Did you do the last task for the priest related to Tanya as well as talk to him afterwards?
its been 1 month since i can't interact with the mother or the sister and i can't renovate the house help me pls
Have you tried downloading the game again and doing a restart?
Why did the gay tag get removed?
I removed the bestiality tag, maybe I clicked something too much or the moderator removed it, I don't know. I restored the tag.
How to buy the ranch pls help me i got money but i can't buy
Buy first a nightclub, brothel, exclusive store and gym. Just go through more of the game before you buy a rancho.

In the Apartment location didn't Hunter have a Flat there?
They do. I have already removed it during the office update. That's where you'll find Hunter. It was pointless to have the same scenes displayed in two locations. Although maybe someday her apartment will return with some dlc for this character, who knows.
after upgraded the game all of my saves dissapeared. do you guys know the disk location
I would look in the files of the browser you were playing on.
How do you go back to the nursing home?

Also how do you meet the girls you have progressed with on your phone? Edit: option showed up after a while in the app, don't know what triggered it to appear, but the option wasn't there after I has told to go on a date to progress.
The nursing home is on the outskirts of the city.
Ehm i have a question, after you buy the Phone, what its this message for? i dont find a link or something at the PC, and i have the LED one and nothing yet

View attachment 3035908
This means that so far no one likes you and doesn't want to send you hot pics, but your mobile operator remembers you :p
anyone know how to navigate the forest?
A few pages early is a description of which way to go.
Does anyone know who she is? View attachment 3036647
I found this scene on some random site with fucked up videos, it will be hard to find the data of the person who performs if at all she participated in subsequent recordings after that.
This is not possible and will not happen. In the game you play the title destroyer, it would not fit, but you can instead transform other characters such as, for example, Johnny - Mia's brother, who is in the countryside, and Justin - your neighbor. In the future, of course, there will be other characters with even more sissified plot.

Reactions: meleaguance

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Did you do the last task for the priest related to Tanya as well as talk to him afterwards?

Have you tried downloading the game again and doing a restart?

I removed the bestiality tag, maybe I clicked something too much or the moderator removed it, I don't know. I restored the tag.

Buy first a nightclub, brothel, exclusive store and gym. Just go through more of the game before you buy a rancho.

They do. I have already removed it during the office update. That's where you'll find Hunter. It was pointless to have the same scenes displayed in two locations. Although maybe someday her apartment will return with some dlc for this character, who knows.

I would look in the files of the browser you were playing on.

The nursing home is on the outskirts of the city.

This means that so far no one likes you and doesn't want to send you hot pics, but your mobile operator remembers you :p

A few pages early is a description of which way to go.

I found this scene on some random site with fucked up videos, it will be hard to find the data of the person who performs if at all she participated in subsequent recordings after that.

This is not possible and will not happen. In the game you play the title destroyer, it would not fit, but you can instead transform other characters such as, for example, Johnny - Mia's brother, who is in the countryside, and Justin - your neighbor. In the future, of course, there will be other characters with even more sissified plot.

Ohhh so if i begin to use Tinder that would change, i see... thanks hahaha i was doing some grind before to being to do more gameplay hahahaha, oh BTW when i Upgrade the home and do the renovation and upgrade of bathroom it doesnt show up as a place in the home, just to let you know a bug maybe? ....also a suggestion its to have a way to see in Tinder the previous pics again, since after you make the progress they cant be find out around, or a gallery/back up at PC

and still the online version have some delay on videos sometimes

Narutosa33

Dec 5, 2020
I can't seem to access the option to buy the rancho despite meeting all the requirements. I go to the computer in the mc's room and click the option to buy the rancho but despite having the 10 million and having the 40 thousand in daily profit for the upkeep it continues to tell me I can't afford it.

Reactions: Pilot1150
2.40 star(s) 35 Votes