Sep 22, 2022
any tips on the forest? I have tried many combinations of left right and straight and i get nowhere.
The ranch has been bought, and now everything is open in the forest, and you can invite Kelly to the ranch and have sex with her there. There are also mom and other girls on the ranch, and I also pumped horses to bestiality ( this means a horse has sex with a girl P.S. this is for an amateur if you like it, look. I don 't like it , I had to pump zoophilia to complete the quest .

Last edited:

Sissy_Callie

Jun 23, 2020
Found a bug with buying drugs, you can buy as much as you want regardless of storage as long as you don't check your storage if you do it resets to your storage cap.

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Thank you very much for answering!
Technically yes, NTR's definition is that, but for many people, including myself, all the women in a harem-type game like this are potential "acquisitions" of the protagonist, and I don't like others playing with my toys :mad:.
I'm glad to know that part is not mandatory to continue the story. Good job!
It seems to me that this case is precisely why it does not fit the ntr convention, because Crystal's thread is presented in such a way. The player as protagonist fucked his stepmother and stepsister. News of what a great deed he did has spread around town. The player is emailed by a boy who would like to learn from the protagonist. The player agrees on the condition that the boy sends him videos of what he managed to do. You then assign him tasks where the final one is actually this boy's father becoming a cuckoo. The player would never have a chance to meet Crystal, so in theory nothing is taken away from him. Crystal was never in the main character's harem, nor would she potentially be. Personally, I'm not a fan of ntr, which is why the whole thread was resolved this way. It's just that after finding these videos, I couldn't resist using them in the game. They are just totally fucked up. And that's what I love about them.
Found a bug with buying drugs, you can buy as much as you want regardless of storage as long as you don't check your storage if you do it resets to your storage cap.
It makes sense in a way doesn't it? Knowing someone who owns let's say an infinite amount of certain materials, we are only limited by our wallet before we buy. That you have nowhere to store it is another matter. The realism in this game sometimes surprises even me.:LOL: I will fix it.

idontknowrofl

Feb 1, 2020
Just played v0.94 with my save from v0.92. Did everything new in the uni and (I guess?) everything in the church, but under hints it says "Currently, you should help the priest. By helping in the church you get experience points, to unlock all the possibilities you need more than 500 points. The current state of your points is 18/500."
I already unlocked the church's dungeon and every slave and no character shows new available events, and helping in the rectory (or doing anything else) doesn't add any new points.
Is this a bug from the church rework or how do I progress?

Reactions: Nitro125

AVNTester

Oct 15, 2023
I think this should be reversed or the scene changes dramatically o_O :LOL:
Bonnie ( This should be you)
Get on top of me you fucking whore.

You (This should be Bonnie)
Ahhh!!! Yes, master! Fuuuuuck!! Ohmygodit'ssodeep... AHH!!!!

dragenswag

Oct 17, 2018
hey short question does it happens that when you max the house the mother get locked in the state you have here

i think i pressed now over 100 times flirt with here but that is the max i have with here and can´t do more

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Just played v0.94 with my save from v0.92. Did everything new in the uni and (I guess?) everything in the church, but under hints it says "Currently, you should help the priest. By helping in the church you get experience points, to unlock all the possibilities you need more than 500 points. The current state of your points is 18/500."
I already unlocked the church's dungeon and every slave and no character shows new available events, and helping in the rectory (or doing anything else) doesn't add any new points.
Is this a bug from the church rework or how do I progress?
That's right, I did a rework of the church, but I didn't look at the "hints" tab. I will correct it. It's just a bug in this tab, the church thread itself you can safely pass and unlock the Mr. Juice thread.
Why I can't renovate the house? Do I have to do a mission or talk with someone? View attachment 3008028
Talk with stepmom in her bedroom.
I think this should be reversed or the scene changes dramatically o_O :LOL:
Haha, I know that. It was corrected in version 0.95 with the bonnie rework.
hey short question does it happens that when you max the house the mother get locked in the state you have here

i think i pressed now over 100 times flirt with here but that is the max i have with here and can´t do more
After flirting with her, you have to grope or finger her 5 times. I don't know where in the story you are. You can only do these things to her during daily scenes in the kitchen, living room, pool, etc.

May 7, 2020
That's right, I did a rework of the church, but I didn't look at the "hints" tab. I will correct it. It's just a bug in this tab, the church thread itself you can safely pass and unlock the Mr. Juice thread.

Talk with stepmom in her bedroom.

Haha, I know that. It was corrected in version 0.95 with the bonnie rework.

After flirting with her, you have to grope or finger her 5 times. I don't know where in the story you are. You can only do these things to her during daily scenes in the kitchen, living room, pool, etc.

When I talk with her she says that I need to help with the house, but does not appear any new action, I can't wash any room or something like that, do I need to buy something like a cleaner kit or something like that?

[new] the game thinks that the kitchen is my room or something like that
1697745164397.png

Reactions: Synful62

BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
I would like to know what happened to the bathroom after you start renovating the house? First it is there and then when you start renovating the house the bathroom is not an option anymore.

2.40 star(s) 35 Votes