CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
The last version,I bought the Rancho and worked at the nursing home,and I download the lastest version and it now says I can't buy the Rancho not enough money I have $1993105258.Now I can't find the nursing home.What happened,it's like the new version lost some of my stuff.
Yeah, I've only played it today, cheated respect from the old ladies, went to the Nursing home once, and now can't find it again. I thought I could work there, so I don't get it, I've looked everywhere! :D

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
So Crystal's part is for NTR fans?
I don't see the tag for this fetish, but from the premises that are presented during the description of that mission it seems like it is like that...
I'm asking this to, if so, avoid that part.

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Damn man wish you didn'T delete bestiality.. Can't you add it as a patch like incest?
I only removed the tag, the scenes continue to be in the game. When you expand the stables on your ranch to the max you will be able to see them.
Jesus fucking Christ, the forest is a stupid mess. I have gone through all paths people posted here and all I found was the bunker, and that is pretty much a random happenstance by now, no matter which path I go through. As long as I have gone five paths and then go twice straight, it leaves me at the bunker. And I am supposed to get the page... SOMEWHERE in the woods?

If there is like "oh, when you go six directions, you end up at a spot or leave the forest" thing, you could at least go through the place through process of elimination. But alas, bullshit randomness until you sometime get somewhere...
right>right>straight document page
right>right>left>left>straight>straight bunker
right>right>left>left axe
right>right>left>left>left mud
Yeah, I've only played it today, cheated respect from the old ladies, went to the Nursing home once, and now can't find it again. I thought I could work there, so I don't get it, I've looked everywhere! :D
I don't know how your retirement home could have disappeared. The location is in the outskirts. Can you show a screen shot?
Cheat has absolutely nothing to do with it, last time I checked.
How do you unlock the church?
Fuck Reed at the university.
Anyone knows the full name of crystals story 1 video?
I can't find it now, but you should be able to find it under that phrase on google. "tnaflix family cuckolds"
No compressed version? The game is huge...
You can always play online. Try it.
So Crystal's part is for NTR fans?
I don't see the tag for this fetish, but from the premises that are presented during the description of that mission it seems like it is like that...
I'm asking this to, if so, avoid that part.
In this thread you will help two brothers fuck their mother. I think ntr means if someone was stealing the main character's girlfriend, but I could be wrong. In any case, the only person who "suffers" from this is their father. If this is not to your taste you can skip it without a problem. Passing this does not unlock anything new, also you will not lose anything.
how to unlock the ranch on the computer?
You must be the owner of a gym, a nightclub, a brothel and an exclusive store.

reegus

Sep 24, 2018
Just downloaded, the button for the level 0 kitchen seems to be pointing to the bedroom. The text for the level 0 bedroom comes up and theres no option to do dishes, just go back.

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Just downloaded, the button for the level 0 kitchen seems to be pointing to the bedroom. The text for the level 0 bedroom comes up and theres no option to do dishes, just go back.
"You are in your room. The place gives you the creeps, maybe a general overhaul would be a good idea?" True I messed up something in the description. I will correct it. The option to wash dishes will appear only after the first conversation with the stepmother.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
I only removed the tag, the scenes continue to be in the game. When you expand the stables on your ranch to the max you will be able to see them.

right>right>straight document page
right>right>left>left>straight>straight bunker
right>right>left>left axe
right>right>left>left>left mud

I don't know how your retirement home could have disappeared. The location is in the outskirts. Can you show a screen shot?
Cheat has absolutely nothing to do with it, last time I checked.

Fuck Reed at the university.

I can't find it now, but you should be able to find it under that phrase on google. "tnaflix family cuckolds"

You can always play online. Try it.

In this thread you will help two brothers fuck their mother. I think ntr means if someone was stealing the main character's girlfriend, but I could be wrong. In any case, the only person who "suffers" from this is their father. If this is not to your taste you can skip it without a problem. Passing this does not unlock anything new, also you will not lose anything.

You must be the owner of a gym, a nightclub, a brothel and an exclusive store.
Well I'll be, lol, open the game again, after seeing your reply, and *POOF* the "Outskirts" is right there, but I swear it wasn't before! :oops:

Lord_stark

Nov 22, 2022
what to do to progress with the stepmother?? I don't get it. There are no hints at all. keep spending time with her ? I have literally done that so much. what now?

arturo95_1

Oct 6, 2023
1. Destroy Lela
2. Destroy Lela
3. Forest (Random?)
4. Nightclub - Save monkey.
5. Have the university cleaner use the toilet brush.
6. Watch the old man at the office.
7. Magician downtown
8. Magician downtown
9. Mother at home.
10. Homeless man in the city.
how did you find the magician and the homeless in the city?

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
how did you find the magician and the homeless in the city?
Scroll down, is under locations.
what to do to progress with the stepmother?? I don't get it. There are no hints at all. keep spending time with her ? I have literally done that so much. what now?
There is always a clue when you need to do something specific, such as finger her 5 times. If it wasn't then you only need to spend time with it a few times.

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
Thank you very much for answering!
Technically yes, NTR's definition is that, but for many people, including myself, all the women in a harem-type game like this are potential "acquisitions" of the protagonist, and I don't like others playing with my toys :mad:.
I'm glad to know that part is not mandatory to continue the story. Good job!

Sep 22, 2022
Jesus fucking Christ, the forest is a stupid mess. I have gone through all paths people posted here and all I found was the bunker, and that is pretty much a random happenstance by now, no matter which path I go through. As long as I have gone five paths and then go twice straight, it leaves me at the bunker. And I am supposed to get the page... SOMEWHERE in the woods?

If there is like "oh, when you go six directions, you end up at a spot or leave the forest" thing, you could at least go through the place through process of elimination. But alas, bullshit randomness until you sometime get somewhere...
Here I found a strange house .

2.40 star(s) 35 Votes