Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
The game has the option to use cheats. IDK any of them. I would also like a way to get money faster. I understand this is a sandbox game but I would like to get money faster instead of having to click multiple times

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
The game has the option to use cheats. IDK any of them. I would also like a way to get money faster. I understand this is a sandbox game but I would like to get money faster instead of having to click multiple times
Click cheats and than type any of these in:
back = cheats menu
to = date premium girls on tinder
school = date all the girls on tinder
IamVip = access to VIP island
The "cheat menu" also has a money cheat and other cheats as well,

bloodypudding

Jul 18, 2021
unfortunately even after downloading incest patch I still can't see mom and sister, I'm putting my save, maybe it will help with this problem

Master2g

Oct 31, 2021
You need to currupt your stepmom and stepsister really high. Then a mail will be on your computeur to start a story

BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
You need to currupt your stepmom and stepsister really high. Then a mail will be on your computeur to start a story
Hi, so I assume that you were answering my question so how high exactly does the corruption on the stepmom and stepsis need to be? I already have them pretty high and nothing yet.

Jenkies

Aug 7, 2021
Am I missing something? I am stuck in the prison sequence.. I've dug the hole, gotten the batteries, socks, and the idea to put them together. I've corrupted all guards and lawyer and librarian. And I've spent probably30 days of nonstop training with miyagi... Please halp....

ontopdafreek

Aug 18, 2017
Am I missing something? I am stuck in the prison sequence.. I've dug the hole, gotten the batteries, socks, and the idea to put them together. I've corrupted all guards and lawyer and librarian. And I've spent probably30 days of nonstop training with miyagi... Please halp....
you now gotta fight the goons in the cafeteria until you beat every one of them

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ok how do i get a job that makes more then 100bucks a day lol withought cheating

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Still waiting on the next stepmom updoot... Hah... Least folks that dunnae have an incest+milf fetish are getting some nice things.

2.40 star(s) 35 Votes