M4rt1N6

Sep 7, 2023
Is there a way to see the videos from the Lily Quest again after the quest? I mean the videos where mother and daughter are destroyed in the house where the company chauffeur drove you there. Or does anyone know where I can find the whole video?

bryan2k

Sep 14, 2023
Hi guys. Do you have idea about exist any cheat for the Police quest?
chance.png

"You are a police officer. By serving you receive experience points. You can check their earned amount at the police station. You need to collect 1500 and 7500 points consecutively to get promoted."

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Are there any plans on adding an overview of all the girls and their progress, similar to how other HTML games do it? Like their corruption stats, who and where they are, if there are scenes we haven't seen yet and hints how to trigger them, if there are characters that haven't been met yet etc.
It would really help to make sure we saw everything and are 100% finished with the current version. With those things I think this would be one of the better HTML games I played on this site! Although it is really grindy lol
Thank you.
Currently, I am trying to rework all the old stuff in the game and change the empty clicking to earn corruption points to longer or shorter stories. Unlocking scenes with given characters will rather be intuitive and there will be no need for an additional menu for that which will show if the player has already managed to see everything. At least this is my idea, although if it is insufficient I will think about implementing more changes.
View attachment 2937704
There was no scene when massaging Lisa
I'll check it when i'll be at home.
Hello, is there any cheat for energy?
Unfortunately, but there are several tasks that in a situation where I would add renewal of the energy bar on a click could go buggy, also unfortunately, but the only option for energy recovery will be sleep.
Is there a way to see the videos from the Lily Quest again after the quest? I mean the videos where mother and daughter are destroyed in the house where the company chauffeur drove you there. Or does anyone know where I can find the whole video?
You can go into the credits and see the name of the actress in question and find the scene you're interested in on Google, or look in the file folder and watch the scenes again there.

Reactions: loranleung

Master2g

Oct 31, 2021
An idea in the "miror page" could be to add a list of your income
shitshop: $200
Your game:555$
... : 888$
[....]
Total: 9999$
What do you think ?

Master2g

Oct 31, 2021
Another idea for Sissys (Jenny or Justine shemale path) is to add some steps in the process of locking a chastity cage to her.

I saw you use some gif with it but there is no link with the story and some gif have, some don't...

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
i found casca in the game assets but cant find her in game.Where is she?
She is a physical education teacher at the university. She appears in the current version of the game, i.e. 0.93.
And where to look for this Mia?
Outskirts>Village
How do I know when I've completed the church thread?
After passing the church thread, you will unlock the dungeon that needs to be renovated. Personally, I would recommend you to ignore it for now, because I have already done a rework of the entire church thread and it will appear publicly in about 2 weeks. I think it's worth the wait because it's much better done.
An idea in the "miror page" could be to add a list of your income
shitshop: $200
Your game:555$
... : 888$
[....]
Total: 9999$
What do you think ?
I think I can add some sort of subpage where the player can track his passive income. Thank you for the idea.
Another idea for Sissys (Jenny or Justine shemale path) is to add some steps in the process of locking a chastity cage to her.

I saw you use some gif with it but there is no link with the story and some gif have, some don't...
Unfortunately, I am a bit limited when it comes to gifs, also sometimes there may be some logical inconsistencies, although I try to make them as few as possible. To be honest, I'm not too familiar with the subject and I'm just starting to crawl in it, I think in the future I'll try to create a long thread in which I'll try to put all the things when it comes to sissification, but thank you for your suggestions.

A few words for those following this thread. Version v0.93 has just appeared, a very big rework of the university, a lot of changes in the game itself, I hope you will like it. About 400,000 characters of code I wrote while creating this update. That's quite a lot, something like a small game. In about 2 weeks there will be a similar style rework of the entire church thread, then the beginning of a longer crime thread in which the player will take on the role of a detective, then a rework of the police thread and the prison. Also in the coming weeks and months I will have a lot of new things for you. If you have any ideas, suggestions or find any bugs, feel free to write in this thread. Best regards and have fun.

Master2g

Oct 31, 2021
Hello,
I think I found a bug for auntie (corruption 53) (can be reproduced on v0.93 as well).
I was spying on her masturbating and get cought at last step.
She told me something like "Woman can't even have a moment to himself" (Should be herself, not himself)
Use link => After some time
Then I was sent to the page "passage-auntie-is-here". But with text corruption xx/200 picture assets/img/roxy/1.jpg and with roxygift link and roxytalk.

roxygift and roxytalk can add 5 to roxycorruption.
I guess this is not expected right ?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Had a few questions because I think I'm stuck.

-The 4th Gang Mission asked me to head Downtown towards a Mayor or something along those lines. Not getting a prompt for it so am I in the wrong area?
-The Horses thing for your best friends sister, how do I unlock that? I've been to the outskirts and done all the quests up to The Blacksmith.
-How do I increase Shooting Skill?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Destroyer-0.93
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

Master2g

Oct 31, 2021
-The Horses thing for your best friends sister, how do I unlock that? I've been to the outskirts and done all the quests up to The Blacksmith.
-How do I increase Shooting Skill?
For the horses you need to buy a ranch. I don't know exactly when but from the computeur, you will have an option to buy one. it Cost 10 million.

For the shooting skill, you need to progress on mafia missions and you will get how to. If you get it, go to univesity dean laptop.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath
2.40 star(s) 35 Votes