testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Can’t figure out how to get passed Lela. Did the order right, but says that’s where the date ends. Also mysterious house, everyone stops working apparently. Days on end money doesn’t increase and can’t interact with people.
Send your save i'll check it out.
I can not see the Kinuski thread. Can some one help?
Fixed save below. Go to the Dean Mea's office in the uni and buy sniper rifle.
what is sissification content like?
There are two such threads for Johnny - Mia's brother, who you find in the village, and for Justin in the neighbourhood.
it says We are hiding outside the city. Follow Kinuski's thread. but i have no clue where they are ive checked basically everywhere
Probably the same error with the laptop. You can go to saveeditonline.com>upload your save>click ctrl + f>find mrjuicestory>change value from "4" to "5". Download save and use option load from disk in the game. Then visit Dean Mea's office in the uni and buy sniper rifle.
can someone tell me what im not owning in my save for the ranch to not work?
For the option to buy the ranch to appear you must have $40,000 passive income and you must know Aria.
Is the Brothel the Bordello Boom Boom Room? If so, how do I hire Cony? If not, how do I unlock the brothel?
If you have not paid for her husband's debt while going through Giovanni Giorgio's thread then she cannot be hired. You can try editing your save by doing what I wrote above except that you don't look for mrjuicestory but for ‘cony’ and change the value from ‘false’ to ‘true’.

2.50 star(s) 43 Votes