testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Sally D'angelo or Victoria Lobov i guess , you can search good big asses actress here "assoass.com" , i personally would like to see Allegra Cole , but i understand that would be a tough sell xD
Sallt is already in the game, but the other two would be perfect for the role. One of them will definitely be in the game in the near future. Thank you very much!
The Pixeldrain version of the update only file doesnt have the html in it. Mega version does quite weird.
True, throws an error when extracting a file downloaded from pixeldrain. Gofile and mega work fine, at least for me.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Damn no more incest can't even change stepmother to mother or stepsister to sister so less one game to play, no cheats either so beter forguet that game, stupid Patreon victorian rules.

Reactions: Hikkiix

Ahmedmosalam

Feb 29, 2024
What is the answer?
I am invisible, yet I make things clear, I can be shallow or deep, bringing distant things near. In silence, I speak, and in stillness, I show, reflecting both light and the darkness below. Without me, you stumble, yet too much and you’re blind, always ahead, but often behind. What am I?

Reactions: Hammer17

SmokeKnight

Feb 17, 2024
Sorry if this was answered before but how do you buy a lot of drugs to sell? Currently the dealer only sells 50 pills and 10 Coke. Weed also only has like 50; so not sure how i'm supposed to get to the 5k limit or sell online.

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Damn no more incest can't even change stepmother to mother or stepsister to sister so less one game to play, no cheats either so beter forguet that game, stupid Patreon victorian rules.
I can't do anything about Patreon's rules, but if you really want to change how the character's name is displayed, you can easily do it by opening destroyer.html in Notepad. Press Ctrl + A to select all the code, then Ctrl + C to copy it. Open WordPad and press Ctrl + V to paste all the code. Use the 'Replace' option, enter the word currently in the game and the word you'd like to display, and select 'Replace All.' Now press Ctrl + A to select the modified text, Ctrl + C to copy it. Go back to Notepad, select everything with Ctrl + A, and press Ctrl + V to replace the entire code with the modified text. Save the file in Notepad and launch the game. This will only take a minute.
What is the answer?
I am invisible, yet I make things clear, I can be shallow or deep, bringing distant things near. In silence, I speak, and in stillness, I show, reflecting both light and the darkness below. Without me, you stumble, yet too much and you’re blind, always ahead, but often behind. What am I?
Sorry if this was answered before but how do you buy a lot of drugs to sell? Currently the dealer only sells 50 pills and 10 Coke. Weed also only has like 50; so not sure how i'm supposed to get to the 5k limit or sell online.
Over time, you'll set up a marijuana grow operation in the warehouse, then an MDMA lab, and eventually, you'll be able to buy cocaine in bulk once you complete Frank's storyline.
how i do this?

"You can find her in the village by going through Frank's thread."
Upgrade the storage in the ghetto to the max and that's how you start Frank's thread.
I need help with mrjuice story there is no one in the gym
Without a doubt, the storyline isn’t working because, somehow, you have a very unusual value in the variable that controls it, lol. I’ve fixed the save. Start from the beginning by heading to the dungeons in the church.
lmao.jpg

Reactions: Spider-Ham

JMoney123456

Sep 5, 2021
I can't do anything about Patreon's rules, but if you really want to change how the character's name is displayed, you can easily do it by opening destroyer.html in Notepad. Press Ctrl + A to select all the code, then Ctrl + C to copy it. Open WordPad and press Ctrl + V to paste all the code. Use the 'Replace' option, enter the word currently in the game and the word you'd like to display, and select 'Replace All.' Now press Ctrl + A to select the modified text, Ctrl + C to copy it. Go back to Notepad, select everything with Ctrl + A, and press Ctrl + V to replace the entire code with the modified text. Save the file in Notepad and launch the game. This will only take a minute.

Over time, you'll set up a marijuana grow operation in the warehouse, then an MDMA lab, and eventually, you'll be able to buy cocaine in bulk once you complete Frank's storyline.

Upgrade the storage in the ghetto to the max and that's how you start Frank's thread.

Without a doubt, the storyline isn’t working because, somehow, you have a very unusual value in the variable that controls it, lol. I’ve fixed the save. Start from the beginning by heading to the dungeons in the church.
View attachment 4171583
thanks it work now

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
A) Patreon has to act following the law. If they don't? Bye bye Patreon within a few months. But you know that.
B) If you had actually played the game? You would have known that you simply have to wait a bit for the wincest patch.
C) Cheats are still ingame and you should know that when you've actually played it. Sort it out for yourself how to and how you get the codes, btw. *cough* It may involve 30 seconds of you trying to stay focussed tho (just a heads up) *cough*

And you actually posted the same bs twice. Even if you only have one brain cell ... it doesn't mean you can't use it!

stupid-comment-memes.jpg

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
Trying to save Frank at the docks. Stuck at the hangar. Tried several variations on the "4," "9" and "2," but none work - including 492, btw. Has anyone gotten past this point?

Nvm. Got it. I couldn't do it by going through each area to find the code, have to know the code already, go very fast, take out one mafioso, get gun, insert code. Anything else takes too long.

Last edited:

Nightblaze

May 7, 2021
when installing with a fresh install, 1.16's walkthrough has 3 broken thumbnails in the shopping district section, Sam's thumbnail and the two girls between Brynn and Brooke(Doesn't even show their walkthrough text when i click on them, just a picture of them)

2.60 star(s) 43 Votes