grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Destroyer-1.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Yngbld14

Sep 23, 2024
full save
Maybe you haven't collected the rest of the pages of documents yet?

Do you have as many stats is written in the walkthrough? There is a skill check at the end of the date.

Have you tried using a different browser?

Now, wait 7 days for a call from Frank. This is an error in the walkthrough, which I only fixed in this version. So, sleep a few times and check your phone. After this task, Ryan’s house will appear.

I have more than enough and at the end I don’t see a skill check.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
ok no incest it seems and also no code for unlock the cheats of the game, but that can be taked lightly unless the incest so let's forguet the game have fun people.

BobZilla84

Jul 18, 2024
I noticed that there are a few graphical bugs with the walkthrough now in the quest section certain characters boxes are not showing now like Sam the car dealer and the two after Brynn the car dealer any idea why that happening?

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
I downloaded the update file but it gives me the error 'the file is corrupt'. It's 8-10 jpg.
I have checked this and there are no errors at my place. The archive extracts correctly.
Where can you get the transformation pill?
From Candi. Check Dr. Angela's walkthrough.
No incest?
No.
How do I start the johnny story?
Go tot he village and first do some missions for his father, then you'll unlock the house.
I have more than enough and at the end I don’t see a skill check.
Skill check is hidden. Lela's speeches changes depending on whether you have the right amount of stats. Muscularity > 179 and Respect > 64. Everything is in the walkthrough. Maybe you can't pass it because you're mixing the alternative option of passing a date with the classic one?
'
I noticed that there are a few graphical bugs with the walkthrough now in the quest section certain characters boxes are not showing now like Sam the car dealer and the two after Brynn the car dealer any idea why that happening?
Which version are you playing? The one just released, i.e. v1.16 already has this fixed.
Someone figure out distillery part yet?

BobZilla84

Jul 18, 2024
I have checked this and there are no errors at my place. The archive extracts correctly.

From Candi. Check Dr. Angela's walkthrough.

No.

Go tot he village and first do some missions for his father, then you'll unlock the house.

Skill check is hidden. Lela's speeches changes depending on whether you have the right amount of stats. Muscularity > 179 and Respect > 64. Everything is in the walkthrough. Maybe you can't pass it because you're mixing the alternative option of passing a date with the classic one?
'

Which version are you playing? The one just released, i.e. v1.16 already has this fixed.

I was playing on the website with my save.Do I need to start over again?

Sr Mandrake

Aug 17, 2020
testoviron would be nice to have another character to bimbofy / transform on the hospital like justin , and more big assed characters or bimbos =P

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
testoviron would be nice to have another character to bimbofy / transform on the hospital like justin , and more big assed characters or bimbos =P
Will do! I just don't know when, because right now I want to introduce a character progression system so that the Destruction skill has some meaning in the game beyond a few skill checks. I'm going to try and do a perk tree, and I wanted to refresh the main character's house because it hasn't been changed in a long time. The character of Jodi, the granny, will also be out of the game as the character is quite weak. I will need someone to replace her, and there are two options. Instead of the stepmother's mother, either add another sister, so I can use a younger model, or find a good gilf. If you have an actress who has done a lot of scenes and fits the age then I would be happy to check them out.

Reactions: Sr Mandrake

Sr Mandrake

Aug 17, 2020
Will do! I just don't know when, because right now I want to introduce a character progression system so that the Destruction skill has some meaning in the game beyond a few skill checks. I'm going to try and do a perk tree, and I wanted to refresh the main character's house because it hasn't been changed in a long time. The character of Jodi, the granny, will also be out of the game as the character is quite weak. I will need someone to replace her, and there are two options. Instead of the stepmother's mother, either add another sister, so I can use a younger model, or find a good gilf. If you have an actress who has done a lot of scenes and fits the age then I would be happy to check them out.
Sally D'angelo or Victoria Lobov i guess , you can search good big asses actress here "assoass.com" , i personally would like to see Allegra Cole , but i understand that would be a tough sell xD

2.60 star(s) 43 Votes