user221

Feb 19, 2019
I really liked the Metcafe scenes, but they were really short. Can anyone recommend other "stealing my friend's daughter" kinda games? From either perspective is fine by me.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Detective Girl of the Steam City v1.04
- - - - - - -
bang.png
Edit: Fixed dead links & stupid mistake
Have Fun! ♡

Last edited:

joola

Sep 11, 2019
Can someone help me with the mini events? I got the one in the bath, the police in the bar, the club and the gangster brothers. Where can i find the rest?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
where?? I cant find him
Who? The killer guy or seller?
The game tells you how to go about getting the mask.
To get to the killers place you need to go through Doctor Wise quest line, the guy in the house with the metal door in NE by factory.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To find the Junk Seller you first need to look for information for a filter as the game told you, just go to the shop and click talk the Shop Keeper will tell you about the junk guy, head down to where you can buy your equipment upgrade and you will see the new character there.

force1224

Mar 11, 2019
Who? The killer guy or seller?
The game tells you how to go about getting the mask.
To get to the killers place you need to go through Doctor Wise quest line, the guy in the house with the metal door in NE by factory.
To find the Junk Seller you first need to look for information for a filter as the game told you, just go to the shop and click talk the Shop Keeper will tell you about the junk guy, head down to where you can buy your equipment upgrade and you will see the new character there.
nahh ok ty
and how to upgrade lockpicking and espionage??

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Does it make any difference how Sophie loose her virginity? How does it change the outcome if she got raped by a gang member or a gang boss?

How can I make it possible that she is trainable in the bordell to get allure? I know it is necessary to lower the stat reason, but how I need to know. What actions I need to do? I read it is possible with masturbating, but I never had a reason to sleep.

How does the number of masturbating at the beginning change the game?

jimmyjenkins

Jul 30, 2017
Does it make any difference how Sophie loose her virginity? How does it change the outcome if she got raped by a gang member or a gang boss?

How can I make it possible that she is trainable in the bordell to get allure? I know it is necessary to lower the stat reason, but how I need to know. What actions I need to do? I read it is possible with masturbating, but I never had a reason to sleep.

How does the number of masturbating at the beginning change the game?
No gameplay difference, just slight scene variation.

Reason is lost through sex(consensual or not), masturbation, and then a few events here and there. Just spam masturbation for a bit. The breakpoints are 75, 50, 25, 0. Most scenes have a variation for the reason level. More details can be seen in the scene replay room.

Flavor, mainly. There's also a scene that requires a certain # of masturbations so it makes that one easier.

4.40 star(s) 82 Votes