Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev plans for this new 20 20 year are revealed \/ \/ \/
1578727249650.png

Jan 9 at 12:25am

GHOST REVENGE REMAKE: Male Protagonist work in progress
1578727416726.png
Be carefull with youre choice in the game. Every choice can lock or unlock new scenes and events
1578727383768.png
Dec 24, 2019 at 10:01am
GHOST REVENGE REMAKE:
By the way, this is the new family pool house in the remake.
The Remake has two main options:
-Male Protagonist:
-Female Protagonist:
Female protagonist has two main options:
-Normal route: heterosexual and lesbians
-Full lesbians route.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Among all NTRs this one is the best in my opinion.. cuz you get to whoop they asses if they try to get close on your girl.. lol.. any game suggestion that might come close to this.. too bad this one abandoned..

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
guys let's go to his patreon and tell him to continue with the game he stopped because there were several people complaining about ntr let's cheer him up guys

Reactions: Nemesiz691

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
guys let's go to his patreon and tell him to continue with the game he stopped because there were several people complaining about ntr let's cheer him up guys
Not going to happen, he is into ghost stories now I believe, too bad for detective, loved it, was worth being a Patreon for that.

Reactions: crisbr

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Dev plans for this new 20 20 year are revealed \/ \/ \/
View attachment 512812

Jan 9 at 12:25am

GHOST REVENGE REMAKE: Male Protagonist work in progress
View attachment 512818
Be carefull with youre choice in the game. Every choice can lock or unlock new scenes and events
View attachment 512815
Dec 24, 2019 at 10:01am
GHOST REVENGE REMAKE:
By the way, this is the new family pool house in the remake.
The Remake has two main options:
-Male Protagonist:
-Female Protagonist:
Female protagonist has two main options:
-Normal route: heterosexual and lesbians
-Full lesbians route.
So nothing interesting planned for 2020 then, loved his Detective Game, don't see anything interesting in his planned games worth support.
But wish him good luck with his games though.

fatiht

Apr 2, 2021
Just played the game.
Despite the horrible English, the story line was good and the wife was everything I was looking for :)
I am sad that it got abandoned.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Guys, as it was clearly posted just earlier in this thread, The guy's brother died. Try to take the time to read what others have posted before blindly asking questions that have already been answered. I can't speak for the dev, but I know if that happened to me, I wouldn't be interested in doing anything for a long time. The fact that he's even still making games should be considered miraculous. As for this game, who know's what the creators reasons are, but if he chose not to continue it & moved on to other projects, it is what it is. But given the circumstances, try to show the guy a little consideration.

After doing a bit more poking around though, I did discover that he seems to have a pattern of starting & abandoning titles. Perhaps he should sort out what he wants to do & stick with it before starting a new project & finish out what he's already started. Just from a business perspective.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
After doing a bit more poking around though, I did discover that he seems to have a pattern of starting & abandoning titles.
And here is the crux of the problem for any developer. Once a developer gets this reputation, it is nearly impossible to restore confidence. People will say, 'Oh, this guy again!', and move on, perhaps after throwing a trash post the developer's way. The only way for the developer to recover is to actually complete one, and maybe two games successfully. Frankly, I haven't seen that happen very often, if at all. The stench doesn't rub off easily.

Reputation is gold! It should be hoarded and not wasted.

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes