monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Yo BlackHandGames.

You should consider making a profile banner for f95users to put in their profile tags. Would held you advertise passively a bit.

I feel like the biggest difficulty with being a new Dev who has made quality content is getting the word out- so like the game getting pushed to recently updated, word of mouth, and people passively running into the opportunity to check it all help.

I'd wear one if it was available. TLS is a great game- but it definitely doesn't need help advertising; so I'd be happy to swap that one out.

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Yo BlackHandGames.

You should consider making a profile banner for f95users to put in their profile tags. Would held you advertise passively a bit.

I feel like the biggest difficulty with being a new Dev who has made quality content is getting the word out- so like the game getting pushed to recently updated, word of mouth, and people passively running into the opportunity to check it all help.

I'd wear one if it was available. TLS is a great game- but it definitely doesn't need help advertising; so I'd be happy to swap that one out.
It's something I need to do. I have only given it a small look tbh. I've been so focused on getting the next scenes written and rendered, plus fixing the grammar errors I've been notified about. I think it's something I'm going to need to contact someone else to do. I don't really trust my skills in graphic design.

I seriously can't thank you enough for the attention that you and others have spread word about the game. I received a message on Patreon about people passing over the game because of the name. So hopefully that can be reversed.

Reactions: monk_56

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
Pretty much this, I made too many assumptions about how things would be interpreted. I'll do better in the future to make sure what MC knows and thinks are more apparent to you.

Yes, there will be opportunities to get rid of most characters after a certain point.

ATM, Liliah's are pretty close to Gianna Michaels size. One character in the future will be about the size of Centorea in Monster Musume, but nothing bigger than that.
So, like if you use this scale, where would say is max for u?
the_bra_by_matsu_sensei_d32dt0a.png the_bra_by_matsu_sensei_d32dt0a.png

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
A man needs to know
I'd say the characters by this chart are big, but damn...Now I'm wondering just how big Daz will let them get. I'm gonna experiment when I get a chance. I'll post the results :LOL:
OMG, I love the sound of that. It might not be much, but that you bother to check it, I am jumping on a tier. Also, hope that you will set up a discord server, either just for patreons or just a public one would be nice

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
A man needs to know
OMG, I love the sound of that. It might not be much, but that you bother to check it, I am jumping on a tier. Also, hope that you will set up a discord server, either just for patreons or just a public one would be nice
WTF.jpg
The things we do in the name of science.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
While I am very happy to see this, it saddens me knowing she won't join the game, but this does show u can go bigger. and I hope u will take notes and maybe go a bit bigger to a degree
That character won't be making an appearance for a while, and her design isn't finalized, so I'll keep it in mind.

Reactions: TNVL

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Do we need a walkthrough for this?
I don't think so.
So far the choices and their effects are pretty obvious.

There were some hidden values/flags for if your character liked a girl or not, a hidden value for creampies with a character, and a hidden good-boy / bad-point tracker- but I think those stat gains/losses would just arise and change the player's play orginically based on which characters they wanted to be involved with / how they wanted to play the game.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I don't think so.
So far the choices and their effects are pretty obvious.

There were some hidden values/flags for if your character liked a girl or not, a hidden value for creampies with a character, and a hidden good-boy / bad-point tracker- but I think those stat gains/losses would just arise and change the player's play orginically based on which characters they wanted to be involved with / how they wanted to play the game.
Yeah, those flags aren't going to force you down a path, just open up options for you.

For example, if you choose the options that give you bad boy points, you aren't forced into that role. It'll just open up more underhanded/violent ways of dealing with things, which you'll be free to choose. Good boy points will give you other paths to follow.

Same for creampie variables, it opens up the option to have those characters become pregnant. You still won't be forced into it. I'll have a dialogue choice for those characters where you can choose if you want them to be pregnant or not. The threshold for this will be very low, so don't feel like you have to choose the creampie option every time.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just finished it, really liked it! Eagerly looking forward for more...The premise is interesting and the story so far is very compelling. I love all the girls...except Phoebe, but even Liliah is sexy in a very bad girl kind of way... Great job Dev!

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Sweet lord these are good. How does one even go about choosing which one to use >_>.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes