Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I am very intrigued by what your solution for ghost sex might be. There are serval options... we shall wait and see.
It's going to go through multiple stages as MC comes into his own and gets control of his powers. As you approach her endings (harem or solo) you'll have a final choice about how you'd like her to continue existing.

couldn´t find anything about animations, does this game already have animations or if not are animations planned?
There aren't any currently but they are planned. I will begin including them when they're at an acceptable level. I've only been using Daz for 8 months or so, and they're just not good enough for public release yet.

Jan 10, 2022
thx for the answer, i guess some developers are annoyed about thoose questions but for me animations are a huge part. its enough for me to know that animations are planned to play your game :) i can only guess how difficult it is to do that so i wish you good luck

NaruNaru1

May 20, 2019
Like the setting with different races. Dark elf girl Vasaer is quite hot.
One thing I dont like - awful dialogue box color. Never see something like that in other games.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Like the setting with different races. Dark elf girl Vasaer is quite hot.
One thing I dont like - awful dialogue box color. Never see something like that in other games.
You can change the dialog box color and opacity in preferences, though it is a little finnicky. It should be fixed soon. Or are you saying that you hated all of the options for the color?

NaruNaru1

May 20, 2019
I prefer transparent dialog box, all color modes seems a bit off.
Example of standard dialog box: I see background and text is readable.

Скриншот 05-05-2022 214148.jpg

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I prefer transparent dialog box, all color modes seems a bit off.
Example of standard dialog box: I see background and text is readable.

View attachment 1794846
It has the default renpy textbox if you didn't mess with the settings. Unfortunately, the textbox mod that lets you pick the colors is part of the base game and it's kinda broken. When I clicked on one of the colors, I could no longer unselect it, only switch between the colors or no textbox. The transparency slider wasn't working either, so I had a solid opaque textbox with very abrasive primary colors... which is not good to look at.

If you want to unselect the colored textbox and return to the default renpy textbox, you need to delete the persistent file in user\appdata\renpy\game_name. You probably also have to delete the game and re-extract it.

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
The dialogue box has been completely changed in 0.1.2 to a new system. It won't have color options moving forward, only an opacity slider/font size slider.

If you can't see Joker Mod Additions in the preferences tab, then you may not have installed it correctly. If you're having issues, please follow the instructions below.

I'm sorry for the confusion, but I could never find an issue with the code of the old system, therefore I couldn't fix it. I had to use another option instead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: NaruNaru1

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
why is the version in the downloads version 0.1.1 or this a type o ???
0.1.1 was the last full release. 0.1.2 was only a patch.
BlackHandGames I just played Kimmy's first scene and if you kill her off after making me love her with just that short intro, I'll never forgive you...
It can happen, so before that time comes make sure she trusts MC...

• Thinking Face
  • Wow
Reactions: Faptime and monk_56

Irad

Apr 10, 2020
Why is the MC so obedient? Immediate obedience in the dream, immediate obedience when the vampire demands info he shouldn't be inclined to share, obedient when told to go to some rando for unexplained reasons resulting from "mistakes" he has committed with no info on them, immediate obedience when questioned about a crime scene by some rando, same with the blood sample...

I stopped there.

It's fine that the narrative requires certain choices be made to progress, but the way this is framed we get a 30 year old with roughly as much spine as a slug. Might just be me, but the effect is rather grating.

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
From my Patreon. There's also a poll up.

First of all, a big thank you to everyone who has donated to this project. I'm still working on the next update, and I'm happy with how it's turning out.
Discord:
I didn't expect to hit $50 so fast, so again, thank you to everyone who has donated! I'll be setting up a discord server in the next day or two. I'll include a link here on Patreon as soon as it's set up.
0.2 Discussion:
I received a lot of really good feedback after 0.1 was released—everything from how the story was flowing to what wasn't working. However, the feedback I received overwhelmingly mentioned one thing. That was MC's reaction to story events. I've taken your feedback to heart about MC being too passive. 0.2 and on will contain more options for how you'd like MC to react to situations.
My initial plans for days 5 and 6 have been scrapped. Day 6 would've been mainly about the breakups between MC, Phoebe, and/or Glasha. However, now that rejecting Phoebe on day 1 results in a breakup, it's slightly thrown off my plans.
My current plan is this:
Day 6 will no longer be included in 0.2. Instead, day 5 will be much longer, and it'll contain most of the content initially intended for day 6, including the option to break up with Glasha. You'll still be getting 90% of the content. Aside from Phoebe's original breakup scene, only one more scene has been removed. It will be included when day 6 releases in 0.3.

I hope everyone will continue to enjoy what's to come!

Last edited:

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
A few more notes about the game:

1. A full harem is planned....
  2. It's planned to be quite lengthy, so you will have plenty of time to get to know the whole main cast.
  3. There will be girls who have one-off scenes but no full path.
  4. Group scenes will involve MC and females only.
  5. No NTR or anything of that sort ever.
  6. All scenes will be avoidable.
  7. You start the game in a relationship, but you can currently avoid all scenes and in episode 2 you will be able to fully break up. Those characters will remain in the game, but they will not try to get back together with MC.
  8. It's my first game and everything at this point is an experiment, so constructive feedback is greatly appreciated.
number 5= Count me innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes